Race announcement-kart enduro

Do the operating officials push a "rev limiter-ALL" button for a Full Course Yellow?

Not sure about that, but I found out today that they are quick to limit your rev's for creative use of the tire walls. :rolleyes:

Great track! At least one high speed corner that calls for breathing the throttle to avoid disaster, and one low speed gymkhana pirouette type corner. This is gonna be fun!

Not sure about that, but I found out today that they are quick to limit your rev's for creative use of the tire walls. :rolleyes:

Great track! At least one high speed corner that calls for breathing the throttle to avoid disaster, and one low speed gymkhana pirouette type corner. This is gonna be fun!

Hey man, we got unauthorized pre cheatin' track testing before the real cheatin' track testing even begins?

Racers.................

(gonna scoot down there myself tomorrow:D)

Last edited:
Ken, will answer your questions in the RULES thread I am composing.

Simple answer is this is a RACE, not bumper cars, and the owners are well aware of typical road race rules. The sputter button will be used judiciously, but fairly. Every time I got it, I deserved it, no question.

The track is fast and you can get hurt, no lie, and the owners don't need that grief.

Look for the RULES thread to be up tomorrow or Sunday, but suffice to say that, as in any enduro, too many mistakes, your back of the line for sure. :eek:

RP

I leave for the holidays and get back to find this going on. I would love to participate if the opportunity arises. I noticed team #9 had a few openings....but then I would have to race with bruce and Wes:D

Anyway, I can be emailed at dan@irecapital.com if anyone has a seat. I figure that an FV is the next closest thing to a cart anyway.

Looking for seats

We have ICSCC drivers looking for a seat at this time. Kyle Nickels and Dan Jones. Did I miss anyone?

See this link : http://www.icscc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50

I also have two full teams (meaning 12 drivers) from other racing disciplines that I had to turn away.

So. Our above mentioned conference members need a seat in the main event. All teams full?

Also, looks like a 4 hour Enduro may evolve Friday night (herein referred to as "Support Race") and that will be the Test N Tune trial by fire.

What you guys think?

RP

Not a big deal on the seat. I am way behind the curve on this. I would be happy to help at the event in some way though.

;)Sorry Dan, as much as you seem to want to race with Bruce and I, we are full! Lucky you!
Rod, we will submit our final driver line-up as soon as everyone confirms.

Okay then, team #9 , BWR, includes ;

Wes (wildman) Tipton
Bruce (he be bad) Boyd
Coley (the hammer) Tipton
Mark (the rookie) Higenbotham
Al (the crusher) Carton
TBD

BWR stands for 'Brown Water Racing' per Bruce, but I'm pretty sure I don't know what he means by that!

I leave for the holidays and get back to find this going on. I would love to participate if the opportunity arises. I noticed team #9 had a few openings....but then I would have to race with bruce and Wes:D

Anyway, I can be emailed at dan@irecapital.com if anyone has a seat. I figure that an FV is the next closest thing to a cart anyway.

"Not a big deal on the seat. I am way behind the curve on this. I would be happy to help at the event in some way though. "

Dan has been placed on Team Local Yokel as well.

Since both Kyle and Dan were late to check in, their punishment is me as team captain :eek:

So, since I get to make all the decisions for the team, I now, emprically and without any consideration for argument, make Dan the Team Captain.

That'll learn ya to offer to help ;)

RP

Last edited:
"Not a big deal on the seat. I am way behind the curve on this. I would be happy to help at the event in some way though. "

Dan has been placed on Team Local Yokel as well.

Since both Kyle and Dan were late to check in, their punishment is me as team captain :eek:

So, since I get to make all the decisions for the team, I now, emprically and without any consideration for argument, make Dan the Team Captain.

That'll learn ya to offer to help ;)

RP

Now since I get to make all the decisions for the team, I now make Kyle the Team Captain...........:cool: Can we use Kyle's car?

Now since I get to make all the decisions for the team, I now make Kyle the Team Captain...........:cool: Can we use Kyle's car?

Dangit, outsmarted again :rolleyes:

And as former team captain, I say yes, we can in fact use Kyles car.

By the way, what is it?

RP

(Wes, team members listed, you want to change your motto or roll with the one I gave ya?)

RP

well it looks like i will be unable to join in on the fun even if it was just being there. darn duty weekend now covers Friday too

Back