Race announcement-kart enduro

Going Pro

I have an official anouncement regarding my status as a driver. I have officially decided to go pro on the Brazilian kart circuit over the winter. I will be in the states for the kart enduro though, so I will be able to compete with Team 5. I wanted to make this official in case there are bookies working the numbers on this race. Prepare to be schooled by Team 5. After all, who among you has EVER passed a dessert kart? None! Ha Ha!!

Due to the incredible load put on the forum software by the karting posts (almost 6000 views over 3 threads), I'm afraid that all discussion about the karting enduro, and therefore the enduro itself, will have to be canceled. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Okay, kidding of course, but... holy cow! Almost 6000 views?!! You people are really, REALLY jonesin' for racing season to start, ain't ya? :D

Due to the incredible load put on the forum software by the karting posts (almost 6000 views over 3 threads), I'm afraid that all discussion about the karting enduro, and therefore the enduro itself, will have to be canceled. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Okay, kidding of course, but... holy cow! Almost 6000 views?!! You people are really, REALLY jonesin' for racing season to start, ain't ya? :D

Steve, some might say, the racing season HAS begun :D:D

Some say that we have no life......:rolleyes:

If "Racing is Life", and "Rubbing is Racing", then it mjust follow that "Rubbing is Life"! Yeah, I like that!

Thats kinda dirty. I just want you all to know that i am a SIM racing champion, so prepareth foreth the whooping... eth!

;)

Im looking forward to this. Everyone that ive met so far has been awesome. (well, as far as their personal goes..., and excluding my team. they were instantly awesome.)

Maybe those guys should get there early and install a reset button on their kart. We'll be there early with donuts for everyone. Eat all you want! It's brain food! Go Dessert Kart Racing!!

there are no resets in the leagues i was racing in. you crash, your out... fortunately your not out any money nor cars though :)

anyways... carry on with the conversations and overall non-sensical talk.

Obsessing Steve? I prefer 'unbridled enthusiasm' as well, but as long as the questions are eventually answered either one works for me!

Back