Kart enduro info here

>>Here's to gas and passing! Thank you, Jesus! God's team will look forward to passing you too!<<

....................... Whatever!!

There is going to be a lot of passing; .................. a lot of gas passing. I already feel the hot air from the "Were Are On A Mission From God" pukes.

Honestly, someone please tell me the official date. My schedule for January will be available on the 18th.

I need to know ASAP so I can plan accordingly.

This is going to be fun!!

"J.C"

Hallelujah! We are going to have a very good time, I am sure!

All you salsa loving 3. The Salsa Loca and Recycled Pepper Karting Team (SLRPKT)
team members give me a thumbs up if you are still on for the fun!!

Hi Everyone,

E-mail messages went out today to everyone I had e-mail addresses for, seeking confirmation of participation. If you didn't get a message, please check in with your team captain to confirm participation, and have the team captain let me know at randyblaylock@comcast.net

Official race time is 10am-4pm.

We still need figure out how to handle qualifying. It may be a very short pre-race time trial session, or it may be a hat draw. In either case, the pole position may be available for an extra worker donation.

Yes, my bad....still trying to connect with others but Christmas prep and grand babies are getting in the way.
I wil send you an email.

Do I understand this correctly....I will be driving on the same track as Lynn?

What kind of bribe do I need to start directly behind her so I can (gently of course) assist her progress into a tire tire barrier :p:D

Hey Randy, I know how to pick a lane and ummmm errrrr defend it. (which is not blocking according to all the drivers you talk to)
So get behind me at your own risk.

Back