Kart enduro info here

>>Team Desert Kart has decided to change our name to Team We're On A Mission From God! (TWOAMFG for you acronym buffs).<<

>>How did this happen, you might ask? Simple, really - I simply changed it! Hey, I'm the Cap'n, so what I sez goze! Got it? Good!<<

Mike:

I know exactly why you changed the name of your team!!

You are all puffed up and jealous that The Salsa Loca and Recycled Pepper Karting Team (SLRPKT) has Jesus in their team!!

If you think for an instant that including the name "God" in your team will provide you with any kind of assistance, .................. you are snibbling and delusional!!

Besides having Jesus in our team, The Salsa Loca and Recycled Pepper Karting Team (SLRPKT) has "secret propulsion gas" to provide us with a victory.

No one can hold their breath for that long!!

Jesus

BS Jesus, I work in a firehouse where flatulence is used as punctuation, (when not being lit) and people are always exclaiming "Oh MY GOD!!!". Usually smells worse than a sewage treatment plant around there.

No problem!

Last edited:
I see God every friday night. She walks in the door at the local bar. I know this because every time she walks in everyone says "Oh My God.

Cant figure out how to get the picture off my camera or i'd share....

(PS: No disrespect intended, this last statement just for fun and enjoyment and not intended to be interpreted as a religious statement.) I dont want to honk anyone off or get sued.

Speaking on behalf of the female 3rd of the SLRPKT, i think we need a different trick up our sleeve than... ahem, 'secret propulsion gas'. Too many guys are immune.

As I understand it from what JC intends it is not the gasseous aroma that he has designed into the fuel but the force of which the expulsions occur are designed to add additional momentum to the kart. The aroma, though there are likely to be a few who are indifferent or even immune to it,will still affect others in an adverserial way.

My only concern is the angle of which the discharge currently is towards the ground and not the actual rear of the kart. That may tend to add to the curb hopping tendencies of the kart, throwing it into the path of a fellow competitor. If it slows them a fraction and allows us to pass he has met his design.

Otherwise, mayhem of various sorts shall insue.

Went up to Apex

Daughter was home so we went up to Apex (never been there before), track layout is nice, good bottle neck points. light weight drives will have an advantage the way the track is setup. We did not set any records (either way), need more pratice. Should be a fun enduro.

Went down there recently for my first time, ranked in the top 60 of all drivers for the year on my second session. I was on track with the young girl who holds the track record which she reset that event at something like a 43.xx. I ran 4 sessions and it seemed as if the karts were drastically different from each other, a bit on power but mostly on under/oversteer.

Look forward to it. If anyone is planning on running more than 30 minute stints you better start cross training and weight training now.

Edit: Answered my own question.

Last edited:
Go girl. ;)

I ran a kart for a 45 minute stint over the summer, but that was at Pat's Acres in Canby and... from looking at Apex I don't really think it compares. At all. Anyone been over there who can tell me your thoughts?

Go girl. ;)

I ran a kart for a 45 minute stint over the summer, but that was at Pat's Acres in Canby and... from looking at Apex I don't really think it compares. At all. Anyone been over there who can tell me your thoughts?

Was there last night, the course is dramatically different from last year.

My forearms tell me that a 20 minute stint is probably going to be the most effective. We ran back to back 10 minute stints last night, that was about all you wanted to do. Although there are more straight sections, the turns are much tighter, thus arm pump. Last year a good time was .31 to .30, this year .46 is respectable, low .45 is smokin, and .44 and lower is for the 15 year old crowd that feels no pain.

Just my old guy humble opinion :D

RP

Are we still stuck at 6 hours, or have we "grown some larger ones" and increased to 8, 10 or 12? TWOAMFG is looking forward to turning gasoline into speed! (As we always do...)

Here's to gas and passing! Thank you, Jesus! God's team will look forward to passing you too!

Think I will go check out the track tomorrow (Sunday, 12/13) maybe early afternoon. Hope to see some of you there!

>>Here's to gas and passing! Thank you, Jesus! God's team will look forward to passing you too!<<

....................... Whatever!!

There is going to be a lot of passing; .................. a lot of gas passing. I already feel the hot air from the "Were Are On A Mission From God" pukes.

Honestly, someone please tell me the official date. My schedule for January will be available on the 18th.

I need to know ASAP so I can plan accordingly.

This is going to be fun!!

"J.C"

Half of Team Eye Patch participated in the Team Seattle charity event at Sykart a couple of nights ago. Out of 40 drivers, the three of us made it into the final 6. I'd say we are ready to defend.

The Championship race was a 15 minute sprint with an inverted grid. Curtis Creager took the lead at the rolling start and it took Ryan Hieronymus about five minutes to move from mid-pack and pass Curtis for the lead. Ryan led Curtis and the rest of the field across the line with a nine second margin for the victory. New Team Seattle driver (and national and international karting winner) James Gue started at the rear but moved up to 3rd for the finish. Following the top three were Mike Lin, Brandy Willie, Alec Osenbach, Scott Hieronymus, and Don Kitch Jr.

Back