IRDC Special Race Announcment for 9/25/10 Godzilla vs. Mothra vs. Hedorah - JTCC!

More Entries!

Sweet we got another entry for the JTCC Special Race up to 25. (tapping foot) so were are the rest of you?

Total entries up to 192...awesome let's keep it going

Additional Prizes for JTCC Special Race Winners

Thanks to Scott Haynes the Top 3 finishers in each class will receive a set of NKG Spark Plugs!
Thanks Scott!

How is grid position determined?

I'm in now that I have my fuel gremlins under control -- I think.

Bill,

The Japanese Touring Car Challenge Special Race grid position is determined by our Special Race qualifying session at 12:52 PM immediately after the SATURDAY Drivers Meeting. The Special Race is SATURDAY at 4:30 PM. Thanks for signing up. See you on-track in the Mothra Class. By race time I would expect a nice size Special Race grid in the mid to high 20s.

D'oh !
Read the announcement but didn't read far enough.

I feel like a moth circling a lightbulb.

I'm out - have to work this weekend and the next. :(

Have fun and I hope Saturday and Sunday are dry for you guys & gals!

Oh, Mike...Mike...Mike...I was so hoping to finally get a chance to be out on the track with you just to see if I could keep you in sight! Man, your work must really suck...or you're one important employee! :(

Anyways, maybe ORP next week??

Bill

Thank you for all the JTCC entrants for making this Special Race a success.
Thank you Dave Haire for the Kick A** trophies!
Thank you to Dave Boyd for the awesome poster!

I have a new "Monster Class" idea for this event next year.

To any of the winners-
Please contact me with information on my card and I will trade you the plugs you received for something you might actually be able to use...
-Scott

I think we ought to have Mandatory drivers meetings on Saturday for those competing in a *Special Race*. Safety should be a priority.

Had a blast. Trophies were cool. Looks like i might have to make my way up there more often. Thanks for a fun weekend.

I think we ought to have Mandatory drivers meetings on Saturday for those competing in a *Special Race*. Safety should be a priority.

Agreed. Some of the drivers seemed to forget that this was just for fun. They weren't out there to behave like the "monster" of their class.

Back