2010 tenative sched

I have the schedule all ready to go (actually wrote it up during the Spring Meeting), but I still haven't heard the results of the discussion between CSCC and SCCBC. Based on the timeline they agreed to at the meeting, though, we "should" get official word in the next few days. If I haven't heard anything by Monday, I might just post something anyway...

Richard, We need to get you a Playstation 3 so that you can play Gran Turismo during the off season!

Mike,

I spent about SIX years heavy in to racing NASCAR HEAT, making mods for the game and doing tracks. Sorta burned myself out of the computer racing thing. Leagues are still going on all over the world with the game (and my mods) but I just can't find the 'energy' to get back in to it.

Spent WAY to much time at it. Now, I have lots of time but NO money to rebuild our other FC car which is sitting 7 feet behind me.

So I wait and mark off 65 days one day at a time.

This winter withdrawel is so bad, I may have to make a few 'workers' trips to Portland this summer just to reach overdose for next winter and make sure Ken is doing things properly down there with the boys and girls in white.

Last edited:
I'm standing in Issaquah (well sitting actually).

It's STILL SIXTY FIVE days until the 1st race near me :frown: :frown: :frown:

BZZT! Thank you for playing. There is a race today at a track near you. Tumwater for the 6 hour karting enduro at Apex Karting. Come on down. You'll see lots of familar faces.

http://www.teamcontinental.com/

On TC's site home page, on the left side Click on ALL NORTHWEST ACTIVITIES under the FASTCO CALENDAR.

There you will find ALL of the "TENTATIVE" Road Racing Schedule. John Rissberger # 10 Camaro Oregon

LOL, the link is dead.

You know somewhere amidst the 1000 plus links I have saved on my machine, there IS a place that listed ALL Northwest road racing events including marque track days, SOVREN, SCCA and ICSCC. But I cannot find it any more. It was a 'interactive' site that allowed any one to ADD an event they were aware of.

Last edited:
I have the official schedule and I'm updating my copy to reflect the changes. Should be up by 9:30 or so.

Hey, can someone from SCCBC tell me what the July 10/11 event is? I thought it was Driver Training, but now I'm not so sure. Thanks.

The Spokane double race weekend is not opposite the NASCAR race at Portland this year. Yeah. The Spokane double race is opposite the Portland Historics this year. Boooooo. Right now, with all the extra races this year. I'm trying to figure out which ones to miss. Not an easy task and not something that race organizers like hearing. So when is the big push for more workers going to happen? We have added one new track with another in the works, but I haven't seen anything that can be remotely called an influx of new volunteers. Perhaps the various race chairmen will have to increase the gap between race sessions so we have time to rotate drivers out to the corners every couple of sessions. Food for thought.

Oh yeah, the one weekend in July that I thought might be open is the weekend of Chump Car in Spokane. Is it time to give up my day job yet?

Back