Mission entry fee confusion

I know nothing... and your 'commando' tactics in the summer is way too much sharing!
But yes, I admit that I used JC, salsa and naked in the same sentence, but left out the word Michael unfortunately!

I was thinking of racing this w/e.......but now I'm afraid to go. You guys are scaring the hell out of me. Concerned????

Nah, they're all nice guys.

I think JC is an airline pilot so you can probably distract him by talking about 777s or something like that.

I'm more concerned about this "senior member" westipton fellow. Is there a way of locating his paddock #? That way I can pit as far away as possible.

You'll be paddocked right next to me Angus cause I specifically asked for that! You'd be so lonely off by yourself anyway, and you'd miss JC's salsa and his lame jokes and my wonderful company! Bring both cars so Pammy can run too. So far we have 7 cars in G3, so let's make it 9 bro!
BTW, good to see that you FINALLY figured out how to sign on and use this forum, took you long enough...

I'm afraid you have me confused with someone else. ok ok ok.....I'll bring my Ford. Haven't run it in 4 years. Is there anything I need to do? I'll try and get my license this coming w/e. And I just had my eyes lazered. Should be ok by then I would think. Maybe you'll look better. Lighter? 204 #31 out!

Back