Very, very tentative 2012 schedule (tentatively)

Steve Adams

Just this guy, ya know?
Not only is this tentative, but you can see there are several X-es in the list where I either don't know something or where something is TBD. (If anyone can flesh those out, I'd appreciate it.) All of this becomes final at the "Spring" Meeting (how can a meeting in January be a "spring" meeting?!), so there's no harm in waiting on your planning until then. It's also incomplete, at least in terms of Driver Training events.

15 races over 11 week-ends, plus an enduro in the fall: View attachment 2012 ICSCC schedule.txt

Code:
January 14	ICSCC Spring Meeting			All	SeaTac Marriott
x		RATS Meeting				All	Best Western Peppertree, Auburn
March x		Track Day				IRDC	Bremerton
March x		Driver Training				SCCBC	Mission
March 24	Driver Training				CSCC	PIR
April 14	Driver Training				IRDC	PR
May 4		Driver Training				CSCC	PIR
May 5/6		Race #1 (rotn 1)			CSCC	PIR
May 18		Track Day				IRDC	PR
May 19/20	Race #2 (rotn 2)			IRDC	PR
May 25		Driver Training				TC	ORP
May 26-28	Race #3/#4 (rotn 3/4) [double]		TC	ORP
June 1		Driver Training				NWMS	SCR
June 8		Track Day				SCCBC	Mission
June 9/10	Race #5 (rotn 5)			SCCBC	Mission
June 17		Driver Training				IRDC	TRMP
June 29		Driver Training				CSCC	PIR
June 30-July 1	Race #6 (rotn 6)			CSCC	PIR
July 8		Driver Training				IRDC	PR
July 12		Driver Training				NWMS	SCR
July 13-15	Race #7/#8/#9 (rotn 1/2/3) [triple]	NWMS	SCR
Aug 3		Driver Training				TC	ORP
Aug 4/5		Race #10 (rotn 4) [double points]	TC	ORP
Aug 10		Driver Training				IRDC	TRMP
Aug 11/12	Race #11 (rotn 5)			IRDC	TRMP
Aug 17		Driver Training				CSCC	PIR
Aug 18/19	Race #12 (rotn 6)			CSCC	PIR
Aug 31		Track Day				SCCBC	Mission
Sept 1-3	Race #13/#14 (rotn 1/2) [double]	SCCBC	Mission
Sept 22		Driver Training				CSCC	PIR
Sept 28		Track Day				IRDC	PR
Sept 29/30	Race #15 (rotn 3)			IRDC	PR
Oct x		Track Day				IRDC	Bremerton
Oct 20		Enduro [8 hour]				CSCC	PIR
Nov 12		ICSCC Fall Meeting			All	SeaTac Marriott
Nov 12		ICSCC Banquet				All	SeaTac Marriott

It's reading like TC 08/04 & 05 is a double points race. Should that actually be down one weekend?

Not quite sure what you mean, but the thinking by TC is that it should be double points because it's a "new" track: They want to run it the other direction. :)

This Ain't Burger King

She meant that the first IRDC race at the Ridge should have Dbl. Pts. But the reverse rotation of ORP is a whole 'nother deal, isn't it... And a whole 'nother set-up. Direction-wise, driving-wise, and race operations-wise.

I gotta say that I've been to a good number of BoD meetings, but the ICSCC Exec BoD meeting that I attended yesterday was absolutely one of the most entertaining that I have ever observed. It may just be that I am easily amused, but the only thing lacking was a big bag of popcorn... hot, and buttered, of course.

hot buttered popcorn.jpg

Dick Boggs kicks butt.

Kick-Buttowski-kick-buttowski-suburban-daredevil.jpg

Still.​

So who's the new incoming President?

Also looking closely at the dates, I see that IRDC is doing DT's on Sunday and looking at Nov. the fall meeting and banquet is on Monday? are these really correct? I also see that CSCC has put in for a VERY rare date..Memorial Day Weekend.

Those are the dates that were discussed. (I'm guessing the Fall Meeting should be the 10th.) Also, remember, these are tentative. The nit-picking should probably wait until after the Spring Meeting.

Back