Special Prize Money for William D Murry GP

Run 200 on the floor and 200 in the trunk. That will give you good L/R balance, and rear weight is good for acceleration, and braking.

another $100 has been added. Makes the prize $1600. Everyone should get some scca guys out to battle it out on the track.

nothing has changed as of yet. The three cars that lower the lap time the most in there respective classes will get the money. I might find out if we are going ot pay deeper this wedsday. But as of now its just the top three. Remeber this is based on your class lap record not the overall. Of course maybe a little extra if you can break the overall record.

So, since the prize money is awarded for betterment by time (rather than by a percentage) of the class record...seems the odds are it'll all likely go to the slower, more 'lightly' attended classes?

Law of diminishing returns.

Just sayin'.

Prize Fund NOW $2000

not necessarily, you still have to improve on the race lap record. It helps give even the lower budget racer a chance. But really if you think about it, you could win as well. If you get below the lap record in your class and no one else does, then you lowered it the most. You Win. The goal is just trying to break that race lap record. Which many of the race lap records are slower then the qualifying lap record.

PS the prize fund is now $2000. More money was added tonight. Looks like we will pay 12 places, starting with 1st getting around $600. could change if we get more money in the fund. Get that baby tuned in and get that money.

Prize fund Still $2000. If you would like to be a sponser please contact Bill Murray at mastermechanic05@comcast.net. the more we add the bigger the prize, obviousley. I would really like to get some guys to put some money together just incase Randy or maybe someone else breaks the overall track record. I think there should be some seperate money for that. So if your interested in that please contact me directly at jhbowler299@gmail.com

See you at ORP

only 124 entries! With $2000 in prize money and a chance to drive the best track in the Northwest. If you have not made it to ORP yet this year, you are really missing out. Randy says its one of his favorite tracks. So come on guys and gals, lets make the last race of the season a big one.

GT-1 Championship Battle Royal in Group 4!

Don't forget the GT-1 Championship Battle between Manfred and Dave. Seperated by 1 point I believe. So who ever finishes in front of the other is the Champion.

So us running Group 4 let's be aware and stay out of they're way. :p

H4 and GTL are some classes that have a chance to improve the most, and since when is ITS slower then ITA ;) . wish i could be there this weekend but Uncle Sam calls

Jeff H-
For us folks that were not able to attend how did it work out concerning the breaking of race lap records and prize funds. Sounds like it was a good time..

Back