Racer needs good Porsche technical advice

When did you start racing JC? I thought you just brought the car down to distribute Salsa and gather a crowd of fine-looking women.

>>When did you start racing JC? I thought you just brought the car down to distribute Salsa and gather a crowd of fine-looking women.<<

Leave it to an Okie to find out the true meaning of life.

Now I see why Mexico let the U.S. have Texas. It was just too close to Oklahoma.

Kyle, perhaps it is not the Salsa that atracs the great looking women, .................... hmmm.

Yeah JC, your'e right. It's the car. I need to get a snazzy looking car like yours!

(BTW: Do you know why Oklahoma is so windy??)

Lynn:

I can't wait to see the video of Adam spinning the safety truck. Can someone re-post it, PLEASE!!!!????? I can't find it.

>>BTW: Do I get to go for a ride in your carcar? <<

What car are you referring to? What is a "carcar"? Is that Canadian slang for Porsche or a well used Dodge Dakota pick up truck?

.......................... and yes Lynn, you can go for a ride on any vehicle I own.

>>Yeah JC, your'e right. It's the car. I need to get a snazzy looking car like yours!<<

You are being prototypical Okie .............. again!!

It's not the car!!! It's .............................. the laughter and the smell of sweet coconuts!!

........................... what is wrong with you?

(BTW: Do you know why Oklahoma is so windy??)

O.K. .................. I'll be the straight guy this time?

Kyle, ............ WHY IS OKLAHOMA SO WINDY?

"What is a "carcar"? Is that Canadian slang for Porsche or a well used Dodge Dakota pick up truck?"

Hey JC,

Peter, Paul and Mary song......."Take me for a ride in your car car"

No Canadian slang here. It's an actual song, but maybe before your time. (Oh wait I'm younger than you.)

Luv ya!!

@JC. I can't be anything BUT an Okie :)

ANSWER: Cause Texas blows and Kansas sucks.

Q: Whats the best thing to come out of Texas?

Monte at Redmond European is my choice for Porsche street cars, old to new, to club racing type cars. A straight shooter, very honest, a true gentleman. The shop rates are connected to reality too, none of the Porsche tax type premuim hinkey stuff. His number is 425-376-2655.

+1 on Monte. He did the heads on my 911 RS America.

I'm looking forward to that VERY much. Hard going through life with an 'extra' tube hanging off the front of you :)

SON of a RAVING B _ _ _ _ !! Man, when he literally PULLED that out of my body I yelled in pain. Hurt like a son of a gun. Worse then anything to do with the open heart surgery. Next time it's a question of liver and kidney failure versus feeding tube I'll have to think twice if I'm awake (I wasn't this time).

Back