Mission

Keith,
I think you are confusing me with JC. Yes, I am still interested in the stuff you want to offload. I'll be in Paddock #25 at Mission.
Thanks Ray.

I don't know how you could confuse me with JC. I don't have the dashing, debonaire good looks. :rolleyes:

This thread is further evidence of the debauchery lurking in the shadows of Conference...poor Jim simply asked a question about the hours of the track gate at Mission (then answered his own question) and now we're discussing Jesus, Santa Claus, an aphrodesiatic chopped tomato concoction and, uh, err, Holly's extra-curricular activities!

Sounds like b.ekiM's last driver's meeting, really.

I crack me up.

Mike:

>>This thread is further evidence of the debauchery lurking in the shadows of Conference...<<

.................. debauchery????

>> ............... and now we're discussing Jesus, Santa Claus, an aphrodesiatic chopped tomato concoction and, uh, err, Holly's extra-curricular activities!<<

The registration gals and all volunteers will ALWAYS get salsa.

How dear you call my salsa ............. a chopped tomato concoction?

You might just turn me into ......................... the salsa Nazi.

.................. THAT'S IT!! NO SALSA FOR YOU!!

J.C.

Wes

>>I didn't realize your salsa was an aphrodisiac Jesus, when did that happen?<<

Just think of all the money I have saved you. No sense having to buy those blue pills for $12.00 each when you can sit around the paddock and have J.C.'s salsa.

>> I knew it chased away the mosquitoes and attracted the people in white, but I always thought that garlic was an aphrodisiac? <<

Actually, ........... the alcohol is what chases the mosquitoes away. There is very little garlic in my salsa. Mosquitoes are attracted by the color black and not the color white.

The people in white are attracted by good salsa not just ordinary salsa. Some people have good taste.

>>Maybe that's what I've been doing wrong all these years!<<

........................ that's what I hear.

Don't feel bad, some people go through life thinking innuendo is a suppository. :)

See you at Mission my friend.

J.C.

Salsa Nazi??? Kind of scarry... Next JC will be driving a Miata,, or Legends,,,,,, or (help us all!!) a PRO-3!!!! AAAAAhhhhhhhh Run for the hills.......

Lynn:

>>JC, my dear, I think the word is DARE. Back to mastering this english thing.<<

Yes, my dear friend Lynn. Your are absolutely correct!! I violated the ambiguity of the English language. I should have used the word DARE instead. I am very sorry.

Regarding mastering the English language, ............. shouldn't noun "english" be capitalized?

Is this a Canadian thing? Tyre vs. tire or ............ colour vs. color?

Lynn, was I ever married to you? :D

J.C.

Salsa Nazi??? Kind of scarry... Next JC will be driving a Miata,, or Legends,,,,,, or (help us all!!) a PRO-3!!!! AAAAAhhhhhhhh Run for the hills.......

WHAT???!!!!!!

Are you kidding? .................. and missing the glamor and excitement of the "rubber turds" bouncing off my visor during an open wheel race start?

NEVER!!

J.C.

JC dear, they are called tire (tyre) turds.

And yes, the "E" should have been capitalized. (boy you're sharp)

(and I am not going there with the married thing!)

Damn Rimmer, I was poised to correct him on his spelling error. Shoot! Well, there will undoubtedly be other opportunities...

I tried one of those blue pills once, but it stuck in my throat and all I got was a stiff neck!!

WHAT???!!!!!!

Are you kidding? .................. and missing the glamor and excitement of the "rubber turds" bouncing off my visor during an open wheel race start?

NEVER!!

J.C.

If you run a screen you can still have a "Turd" (Pieces of rubber tire, not drivers) or two in a Legends car. I'm not sure how I got mixed up in this but here we go..

To further stay on track with this thread are there showers at Mission..

(not rain showers, baby showers or golden showers), Did I just say that???

Really Showers???

Unfortunately at this time there are no showers available at the track. We are working hard at this point to make this a reality in the near future. We can hose you down or dunk you in the river:rolleyes:

rs

I think hosing this lot down would be a good idea,
and the river's nearby- maybe we just toss them in?

Anyhow, joy of joys, the car did NOT break today, no thanks
to me, so I'll be around to watch... and maybe even drive a bit!

t

Back