Mission

Littlevees

Jim Venable
Not sure if we'll be there but just in case how late can one enter the track and get back out Friday night? Appreciated. Jim

So I forget an 'e' occassionally! Vanna, I'd like to buy a vowel please...

You game Randy? Or are you just going to heckle from the sidelines? It's go-time!

or is it Hokey stick?

I'm trying to get there. Car is not hindering this- yet...

No hockey for me- me likes me teeth. But I'll happily
watch y'all hoke each other to deth.

heh
t

Actually, Mike, I think Mike needs a few more zzz's...

HockEy, you monkEy!

Yes Randy, English is a very ambiguous language.

Canadians and specially the British have not yet learned from the Colonies to distinguish a tire from a tyre and colors from colours.

Spanish and Latin are much more precise.

................... there!!

J.C.

Hello To JC, The boarder authorities have been notified and you will not be allowed into the country without the mandatory tub of your delicious salsa!
even if you have a hockey stick!

cheers RS

Hello To JC, The boarder authorities have been notified and you will not be allowed into the country without the mandatory tub of your delicious salsa!
even if you have a hockey stick!

I will do my best!!

Right now as I sit in a hotel room in Beijing, I am very upset with the decision of not bringing ORP into the Championship race. I do not understand all that is being said. Apparently there are issues that could have been solved but weren't.

I will be at Mission and will observe and critique the insanity of the pre-grid hockey game.

J.C.

JC was that you parked next to the Legends camp at Pacific, of so do you still want those items we discussed if so I will bring them to Mission....KVD

>>JC was that you parked next to the Legends camp at Pacific, of so do you still want those items we discussed if so I will bring them to Mission....<<

Keith:

I have a great memory although it is rather short these days.

I don't recall ever paddocking next to the "Legends Camp". I quit drinking Tequila years ago so I've already eliminated that possibility.

I did not attend the last Pacific race since I was walking my daughter, "Bridezilla", down the aisle during her wedding.

I am not sure what items we ever discussed.

If it was a weapon of some sort, I no longer have a need for one. I've already divorced my ex wife, the Duchess of Nordstrom's, and paid her off in full.

If it is about some sort of device or medication to improve my sex life, .......... begging is, for the most part, sufficient to meet my needs. Shrinkage is not a problem during the summer months.

I can not, for the life of me, think of any of "those items we discussed".

Was there a lot of drinking involved? Are you sure it was me?

I will be at Mission so look me up amongst the open wheel "riff raff". I will buy you a beer and gladly discuss my apparent loss of memory.

J.C.

As I sit here and read this to my "Charming Bride" one word comes to mind..... WOW!!!!

and having said that I guess it wasn't you for I am sure we would remember each other!!

RS

>>The boarder authorities have been notified and you will not be allowed into the country without the mandatory tub of your delicious salsa! ........... even if you have a hockey stick!<<

I will attempt to do all that is humanly possible to bring to Canada copious quantities of my "World Famous Aphrodisiac Salsa Loca".

Yes, I can already hear the wives screaming .................. OH GOD!! ........... NOT TWICE IN THE SAME SUMMER!! .........BRACE YOURSELVES GIRLS HE'S BACK WITH THE APHRODISIAC SALSA!!

I have never have had any difficulties coming across the border into Canada.

When queried as to my purpose and reason for entering Canada, I simply tell them that ............... I am here to race with my Canadian friends and feed the Mission mosquitoes. They always smile and cordially welcome me to Canada.

J.C.

And one of these days the border gestapo is gonna bust your ass brother!

I didn't realize your salsa was an aphrodisiac Jesus, when did that happen? I knew it chased away the mosquitoes and attracted the people in white, but I always thought that garlic was an aphrodisiac? Maybe that's what I've been doing wrong all these years!

Back