May 1st Conference at Pacific

Bill Bonsell

Does anyone know if registration for the May 1 weekend at Pacific will be available through
motorsportsreg.com - want to register, but don't particularly want to send in a paper registration form
if on-line registration is available.......

Still waiting for on-line registration to open up for the May 1/2 Conference race at Pacific....if on-line is going to be available, thought it would be by now....does anyone know for sure.

Looks like I need to mail off registration then....snail mail I guess?? I admit to being a bit grouchy right now....sending off my check to support Obamanomics....anyone want to share some TEA.....:(

Bill ---

Debbie is going through a tutorial on Motorsportreg.com right now. So be patient and it should be up within a few days.

Thanks Scott ----
I know you'd get back to me on this --- feeling better now as the check to Uncle Barack has been signed and sealed - now on to some racing !!:)

My check to brother Barry has been sent, and it precludes me from doing any racing for now. It's so much fun being in the middle class and keeping the IRS happy!
Don't forget the Friday T&T at PR on the 30th. There is a seperate form on the IRDC website for that day.

My check to brother Barry has been sent, and it precludes me from doing any racing for now. It's so much fun being in the middle class and keeping the IRS happy!........

We're in the same boat, Wes. It may be the entire season.. sigh :mad:

MIDDLE CLASS: As defined by the current pundits in Washington.

Anybody who has just enough money NOT to qualify for food stamps, welfare of other sorts and lives within 4 solid walls rather then under an overpass.

Considers the Fred Meyer's rewards coupons every 3 months as 'windfall' profits!

Last edited:
So Wes....not racing May 1-2????
Wanna work a corner with yours truly?
I know the guy that knows the guy that does the turn assignments.
(and not to pour salt on the wounds, but I just got my tax REFUND back....ka-ching) oh wait...no ka-ching, still unemployed and BORED (sigh)

Huh, excuse me? Can we get the Season opener in April at PIR out of the way first?

I guess CSCC has lost a couple rungs on the "Who cares" list?

Not even stickied... Boy! I tell ya...

Thanks Scott ----
I know you'd get back to me on this --- feeling better now as the check to Uncle Barack has been signed and sealed - now on to some racing !!:)

Barack has absolutely nothing to do with it.. you know that right?

Ok, back to racing. Does anyone have any Group 2 or Group 5 (for comparative speeds) video of Portland WITHOUT the Chicane? As I cruise through Youtube the only in-car video I find is with the Chicane.

Ken said,
"Huh, excuse me? Can we get the Season opener in April at PIR out of the way first?
I guess CSCC has lost a couple rungs on the "Who cares" list?"

Ken, I think most of us care very deeply.
The Portland CSCC race is so important, IT HAS IT's OWN Thread!

And Colin, I posted a Portland youtube, on the Portland thread.

It's just like the chicane course Colin, only straighter! And you are wrong about Uncle Barry since he is trying to raise taxes in spite of his promise not to do so. His tax hikes mean more $$ out of my pocket, so he is the one I will blame.

Jeez Kenny, feeling a little territorial today?

Missing a whole group, dude! That's liable to make anybody feel a bit vulnerable.

Lee, you can read my disclaimer at the BOTTOM of my posts. I am simply exercising that growing power of madness associated with the many venues of social media.

POKE~

Last edited:
Just registered via motorsportsreg.com for May 1st Group 7 race. Thanks Debbie for making it available. Not sure how the money is handled. Registration required a credit card, but when it is charged seems up in the air. Can you pay at registration. And do you always have to provide a credit card when registering for Conference/IRDC events??

On another matter, I presume an annual Conference tech can be obtained Saturday am prior to my needing to be on track??

Thanks and looking forward to my first Conference event.......

Bill

It's just like the chicane course Colin, only straighter! And you are wrong about Uncle Barry since he is trying to raise taxes in spite of his promise not to do so. His tax hikes mean more $$ out of my pocket, so he is the one I will blame.

Wes,

The income tax decrease in 2009 was roughly 172 billion. 2010 will be roughly 60 billion in more cuts (300 Billion total over 10 years). If you paid more income taxes in 2009 than you did in 2008, you're doing it wrong.

Back on topic. I was able to catch the right youtube videos. I got the info I needed. Thank you Eric.

I look forward to Portland!

The tax increases are coming, that white house guy says so, and eventually we'll all be paying more, a lot more to cover this health care fiasco. But true, my taxes were the same this year as last. Still too high, but the same.

Good luck in Portland!

Back