Kart enduro pole position auction

I can already see this turning into a ebay bidding war with seconds to spare one lucky person wins the auction

Big Loud and Fast? After the first 2 words I thought you were talking about Van Dyne and I. Then you said fast and I realized I was mistaken. But we're still "team Legends in their own minds" See y'all Saturday!

I'll tell you what Curtis.. you post more fantastic movie quotes and I won't try to outbid you at 11:59

Monty Python and the Holy Grail....And the Lord spoke, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out! Once the number three, being the third number be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thou foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

Monty Python and the Holy Grail....And the Lord spoke, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out! Once the number three, being the third number be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thou foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

That is just one of the great quotes from one of the best movies ever!

You should see a doctor about your tension!

Hmm... I think it would be pretty easy to post about relieving tension with the help of a certain prior mentioned magazine and a prior mentioned friend of Ricky Bobby's work with that magazine...but that might get weird.

So instead I'll just say, I love the tension.

Way to go Scott that is a nice bid for the worker fund! But starting on pole only lasts until you get passed going in to turn one!

Way to go Scott that is a nice bid for the worker fund! But starting on pole only lasts until you get passed going in to turn one!

"You don't frighten us, English pig dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Arthur King," you and all your silly English K-nig-hts."

Back