Kart enduro pole position auction

Randy Blaylock

Highlander Motorsports
The pole position at the workers appreciation kart enduro is available to the highest bidder, auction proceeds to benefit the IRDC Race Officials Division (ROD). Auction closes at midnight on Weds 1/20.

The team with the fastest time during the Saturday morning pre-race time trial does have the option to retain the pole position by adding $50 to the winning bid.

Bidding is open now.

Martini Racing Team and Olive Eating Society bids $60

Now were the hell are the rest of the teams? Come on its for the workers!

Last edited:
Whomever has the high bid here on this thread at 11:59.999 pm on 1/20 wins the auction and the pole position.

If the team with the actual fast time during qualifying wants to retain their pole position, they have the option to add $50 to the high bid, and start from the pole. Otherwise the high bidder's team starts from pole, and everyone else moves back one position.

Auction

Moore is Better sees your $100. and raises to $125.00 for the Pole! :biggrin:

Last edited:
You know, you guys are friggin awesome. God I love racing with Confernce.

Team Big Bore (or whatever I named us, team 14) bids 130. (BTW team 14 members, I wil cover this if we win since I have not consulted you)

Rod

After much thought and a few icy cold beverages Team Legends of the Fall has decided not to bid anymore on the pole. Okay, so at our age maybe it was very little thought and a cup of hot tea! Rather than bid on the pole we are choosing to donate $100.00 directly to the workers fund. "Pole? We don't need no stinking pole!"

That is simply awesome Norm, thank you and the Legends drivers very much. That means the workers fund is up to $1240.00 already, plus the GPDA will be donating $500 directly to the ROD for some custom patches the workers want, for $1740 total. And that really doesn't even begin to say how much we all appreciate and love the workers.

Workers Fund

Team #8 Martini Racing Team and Olive Eating Society donates their $60 pole bid to the workers also.

Whew

Whew....
Glad everyone has come to their senses...That was getting pricey!
What a great group we have !

Back