Kart enduro pole position auction

To say you all are crazy (in a good way) would be an understatement.......BUT seriously, on behalf of all the volunteers that will benefit by your overwhelming generosity, I truly thank you.
I'm so damned proud to be part of this fantastic group of people. (oops sorry Steve....can I say that?)

Hats off to the GPDA for once again organizing a great social/competitive gathering.
It puts a whole new meaning to "Put your money where your mouth is!!!!!" You guys are over the top.

And to the Martini Racing Team and Olive Eating Society.......make sure you lead the pack into the first turn and leave them in your dust. (you might want to ask Thomas though about the whole getting the pimento out of the olive thing....he thinks the technique could be used as some form of training)

See you on Friday nite and if not, then on Saturday morning. Let the games begin.

Lynn Rimmer
ICSCC ROD Director

Lynn, don't forget the free beer for workers who visit my pit :) Our team name was my Dads racing team with his friend in the 1970's with both SCCA and ICSCC. Someday I hope to paint my car bright orange like his Austin-Healey 100-4 was. I would be #99 like him but it is in use.

We will do our best to hold the lead but it was about the donation mostly, starting up front was a bonus wth 14 teams starting.
Good times will be had by all!

Lynn, don't forget the free beer for workers who visit my pit :) Our team name was my Dads racing team with his friend in the 1970's with both SCCA and ICSCC. Someday I hope to paint my car bright orange like his Austin-Healey 100-4 was. I would be #99 like him but it is in use.

We will do our best to hold the lead but it was about the donation mostly, starting up front was a bonus wth 14 teams starting.
Good times will be had by all!

no red cups there are there? Fear the red cup! See ya Saturday Scott

Back