IRDC Enduro Entry List

Hey Richard,

Let's hear your opinion. I'm always listen and generally those are the people that gets things in motion or offer alternatives. Don't sell yourself short here.

R

Why would you bother reading the supps, just ask the local guy on your team what the rules are.

Richard, pay no attention to Mr. Blaylock, surely he jests!

He is well aware that I have absolutely no intention or reading the rules, I wait for him and my brother in law to tell me what they are. And usually they just lie to me anyway, so I simply don't listen.

That is what I call blissful ignorance. Drive fast, brake hard, laugh a lot. What other rules could there possibly be. :)

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA. Now that's funny!

Same goes for you Mr. Haire.

I'm telling on you, your making fun of me on an open forum!

OF course your wife will have no sympathy for me and prolly encourage more ;-(

But I'm still telling on you, so there!

No kidding! This person told me why read the rules most every else does? I can just ask somebody, why do things twice. Actually told me this twice, once at Pacific and once at Apex. :D

We kid because we care.:smile:

You too Norton!

BTW, could one of you guys read the rule book and tell me what rule I need to protest you being mean? ;-)

Ken, I don't think it is fair to post pictures of my driver on the forum.

Randy, thanks for helping me out on the fuel rules.

Frank, thanks for making the best decision for the group. I am confident now, there will be no surprises and we are coming up to spend all our time meeting new friends and having a lot of racing fun! (nad not mess with rules).

See you at the races!

Richard and crew

i was an E2 car with NASA and this year ill be an E3. my ITA car does not have the speed to be an E1 and i would have the exact same strategy if i was E1 vs L1 the whole 12 gal fuel cell and all lol

Richard,

Caught your Factory Five Pres on the SPIKE channel this morning on the TRUUCK show. He had a GTM there and the new engine they'll be testing in the car on a stand.

Would offer some (small amount) of pit help but I suspect I'll be out at some corner...

Anyone needing an extra driver I will be out at the track Saturday helping with driver training and plan on being at the track on Sunday all day too. Would love to help out a team if needed.
Norm Smith
Legends Driver #11

Back