IRDC Enduro Entry List

Frank DiMiceli

IRDC Race Chairman
FINAL PRE-RACE POST - UPDATED Friday, MARCH 26th
- Official entries = 19
- Added Bob Mearns - a driver for C-Note Racing
- Please note that Enduro setup should begin AFTER 4:00pm on Saturday, March 27th as our IRDC School / Lapping Day will be taking place during the afternoon along with Enduro pit stall setup
- Also, may I ask that you support us by making sure all racers, crew, family, friends, and workers entering Pacific Raceways on March 27th and March 28th sign the waiver and wear a wristband on their wrist at all times - Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
- See you all at the track!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

C-Note Racing
Car #52, 240Z, E1
Pat Aylward
Manfred Duske
Don Norrish
Bob Mearns

Grassroots Racing
Car #151, BMW 325is, E2
Randy Blaylock
Jeff VanLierop

Norton Racing
Car #15, BMW E36, E2
Erik Krause
Steve Adams
Mike McAleenan
Scott Norton

Retro Racing 1
Car #8, Rx7, E2
Terry Overdiek
Jeff Ramfert
Ken Shreve

Retro Racing 2
Car #9, Rx7, E2
Mike Carrick
Barry Allan

Team Lemon Lappers
Car #3, Neon, L2
James Wetter
Geoff Cochran

Team Morning Wood Motorsports
Car #5, CRX, L3
Rick Delamare
Michael Conatore

Prototype Development Group
Car #4, GTM-R, E1
Mike Holland
Rod Powell

toexpensivetocrash.com
Car #?, BMW325i, L2
Rob Johnson
Driver #2 TBD
Driver #3 TBD

BW1
Car #?, BMW 325is, E2
Martin Berryman
Driver #2 TBD
Lester Soman

YorDunFor
Car #?, BMW 325i, Class ?
Rob Dunn
Kevin York
Paul Forgey

Zoom'n Boomers
Car #18, Miata, E3
Mike Tripp
Dave Dunning
Will Schrader

Snapware
Car #2, Charger, E1
Jeff Smith
Majid Hajari
Rob Gritten
Howard Johnston

FrankenBimmer
Car #192, BMW 325, E2
Dale Buening
Michael Olsen
Frad wright
Scott Hieronymus

Bloising Saddles
Car #?, BMW 325, L1
Eric Blois
Eric Schwenter
Tucker Sheppy
Mark Estes

Two and 1/2 Men
Car #?, Corvette, L1
Joe Martin
Robert Hornbeck
Curt Hall

Team DND Fab
Car #?, E1
Steve Giamberardini
Tracy Dye
Stuart Dye

Frost Engineering / Lowe racing
Stan Bovetz
Dominic Dobson
Jerald Lowe
Jim Gallauger

Racing 4 Children Motorsports
Car #37, Nissan 240sx, L1
Bryce King
Michael Shofstall
Randy Karambelas
Pat Boyle

Last edited:
There are many teams not yet entered. Hearsay has the following teams preparing;

Mike Helton M3 E1 class
Mike Helton M Coupe E1 class
Prototype Development Group GTM E1 class
Lowe Group Racing BMW GTR E2 class
Halloween Superstores BMW 325 E2 class
Two Miata teams unk class

Anybody know of anyone else?

There are two new PRO3 cars coming down from the frozen north to run in this 6 hour Test & Tune session, one is in E2 and the other L2.

E2 - Team BW1
Martin Berryman
Lester Soman
J.C.

L2 - Team tooexpensivetocrash.com
Rob Johnston
J.C.
??

Looking forward to the maiden voyages and on account of last year's race conditions, we'll be stocked with plenty of ice racing tires.

Last edited:
Team Snapware
Dodge Charger E1
Jeff Smith
Howard Johnston
MJ (?)
Rob Gritten

All these guys race in the GASS series, plus Jeff races ASA Late Models at Douglas County Speedway in Roseburg Oregon.

I enjoyed the article in Circle Track fellas. Glad to hear you're bringing the ground pounder.

I'll bring my Hoosier wets for you guys. They're on 5x5 Cup wheels with 4-3/4 BS, does that work?

Those of you that are planning to race, please get your entries in. There is a lot of planning and organization that needs to be done that's dependent upon turnout.

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer Randy. I'll be at the shop Saturday, I'll ask the boss how we are looking for wets and I'll get back with you.
There is something special about the sound of those big V-8's isn't there.
Looking forward to getting the season going and maybe meeting some of you folks that make ICSCC special.
Mark

I know of two sticker sets that are available for what it's worth. These are the Hoosier wets designed for the cars, not a grooved slick.

I hope Rich and the guys make it up from California with the GTM, that will be one heck of a race in E1 with you, the GTM and a couple of fast BMWs and some others. Maybe Tim will show up with his Mustang Cobra too.

I sent my application in last week but probably didn't receive it when you posted the original thread. I'm all in! and looking forward to the excitement with you guys and gals.

RM
PDG4.com

No appearing as drivers for the 6 hour: Rod Powell and Mike Holland

Bloising Saddles will be there, entry form leaving monday. 4 drivers Eric Blois, Mark Estes, Tucker Sheppy and Eric Schwenter running in L1

Randy, thanks for the offer of rain tires. I think we are going to be good though, we have a few sets of both Goodyears and Hoosiers. But it is going to be sunny and mid-60's race day. I hope.
Looking forward to getting to PR, the last time I was there it was called SIR. That's a few years.

Back