IRDC 4 Hour Enduro - April 10, 2011 - INFO PAGE

Testament to the era in which the Pacific/Kent/Seattle International Raceways was spawn. Those days of no pesky neighborhood noise restriction THUNDER.

Look back at it after some years. When the new whiz-bang configured, re-fit/paving all over the course transforms so much of that nostalgic sentiment, without the attempt, then lament.

1959LeMans.jpeg
THAT'S Endurance.​

A source tells me the GTM-R was testing at Thunderhill this past weekend and NOT having such a good time of it.... Hope things got better for them ;)

Guess I should have said this past "week", Bob. It was a Lotus club lapping day. Several FB's and the GTM-R were there too. Probably a track day shortly before the National.

I encourage Novice drivers who don't yet have Novice books to come out and work turns at the Enduro. I'll make sure that you get credit for it in your Novice book when you finally receive it. Find me at the worker meeting at 8:00 AM Sunday - I'll be out there working a turn too.

I would love to volunteer if you still need them.

ENDURO RACERS:

Entrance to Pacific Raceways on Saturday, April 9th prior to 4:00 pm is allowed to participate in the Lapping Sessions of the IRDC School. Enduro Lapping participants and early (before 4:00 pm) Enduro arrivals will be allowed to set up their Enduro pit stalls only AFTER 4:00 pm. See www.irdc-racing.com for Lapping signups / information. If you do arrive before 4:00 pm on Saturday, please stay near the far west end of the paddock to allow for a quicker setup of the Enduro paddock configuration by IRDC in the center paddock area. The Saturday IRDC School / Lappers will be setup in the far east end (near ProFormance Racing School and the fuel pumps). Thanks very much for your consideration.

The advanced forecast for Pacific Raceways (Kent WA) is looking great for this weekend (Sunny and 60 degrees!) . Lets hope it holds.

Current entries are at 17 total officially on motorsportreg. I know of two (2) addirtional entries that have stated to me that they will be officially entering shortly. If you think you may be a last minute entry, you will be welcome up to the last minute. Join us!

Last edited:
Brian - Our volunteers will be setting up the "Enduro Paddock Pit Stalls / Pit Fencing & Cones" beginning at approximately 11:00am Saturday in the center paddock area. We will be ready for Enduro participants to move in by 4:00pm.

THANKS

Hey Frank....
Unfortunately I must ask you "where you getting this rosy weather forecast"? I do hope you have an in with mother nature! But you know what - the best tires I have are "virgin" full tread rains that have never seen pavement!! LOL.

I don't know about leaving the snows at home. It was 35 and snowing in Everett when I got up this morning......:)

Back