Conference History Site

mikeblaszczak

I've recently found myself with some spare time, so I've been working on the Unofficial Conference History site a bit. With some new tools, it's easier to make progress scanning documents and getting them converted to PDF files for presentation on the Internet. You'll find newly added Memos from 1977 and 1981, plus other ephemera that I've been added. The document count is getting larger, so I'll soon work on making the site a bit easier to navigate.

I just wanted everyone to know that this forgotten project has some new momentum.

Lots more documents are up. In particular, very important are the 1975 and 1976 Memos. These disprove the common belief that Wes Tipton was hatched from an egg. In fact, he went through the Novice program just like everyone else!

Doesn't prove a thing about Wes being born or being hatched. I personally think he was deposited (read that any way you want) here by aliens.

BekiM
Are you looking for any raw data?
I have a fairly complete collection on Conference memos (1993 - 2009) that I've been thinking about getting rid of.
If you're interested, I'd be happy to box them up and send them your way.

I wonder how far back anyone has the regulations. That would be a pack o' .pdf, I suppose. But if you wanted to see if something has already been tried, or how it got the way it is, there could be some value.

I've got back to 2005, and some scans of the old ROD Handbook... which might be the current ROD Handbook. I'll have to look again.

I know that once upon a time the ROD was to have it's own page where that kinda stuff could go, but archives is archives.

Let me know how much you'd like dumped in there ekiM.

Last edited:
I have it on good authority...

Our Lolalien.jpg

that Wes was, in fact abducted, but when they got him to the mother ship, they discovered that they didn't have an anal probe small enough so they sent him back.

Also, he won't remember any of it.

I know that once upon a time the ROD was to have it's own page where that kinda stuff could go, but archives is archives.

ROD has both a domain and available space on this server (and has had for a few years) but nobody from ROD has ever proceeded with making use of it.

Mike has many boxes of my old stuff which dates back to the early 70's. He is working through the newer stuff before attacking the more antiquated info. Gives me more shelf room in the storage area for sure!

Oh, yeah, I forgot that I've got Conference rule books back into the last century and some banquet programs, too.
Please send 'em along, Trout; I'd be happy to add them to the pile. I think the boxes I got from Wes cover 1975 to 1995, but that's just from memory. I've posted other things I've managed to collect myself, but if you can help fill gaps that would be appreciated. (Also, if you're sending me stuff for keeps, that's great -- some documents (like most of the banquet programs) need to be cut up to scan, and that destroys them. I didn't do that to any of Wes' copies.)
Let me know how much you'd like dumped in there ekiM.
Same thing, Ken; let me know what you've got and how to get it, and I can put it up.

Kevin Skinner found a few Conference Banquet programs, and I've posted them along with a few more years' of Memos and related documents.

Trout says he'll send his boxes along. The good news is that Trout's documents are mine for keeps, so I can cut things up and scan them. Except for removing staples, I haven't been altering Wes' documents.

Back