Conference History Site

Well, removing staples ... and making funny doodles.

Your box arrived yesterday, Trout. Thanks a million for sending it along! Just to double check -- these are mine, right? If so, I'll start slicing them up (cutting off folded edges, removing bindings) so I can scan them and get them posted.

Mike
They're all yours, buddy!
You can use them for whatever you need them for.
Probably not the best choice for sound insulation in your racecar, though. LOL

By the way, John Blackwell contacted me a while back looking for some race results from years gone by and I told him that you were now the recipient of all my past knowledge concerning such matters.
Just a heads up that he may be getting in touch with you with some pointed (pun intended) questions.

Awesome. Thanks, Trout! I'll start grinding through all this stuff. I've made lots of progress over the last month or so.

Maybe it's just me, somehow, but I get a lot of "not found" errors when I try to view documents. Try the banquet program links, for example. (Haven't tried them all, but all the ones I've tried have 404'd on me.)

Looks to me like a hell-uv-a-lot-work that you've gotten yourself into. It's going to be an awesome site when you get it all going!!!

Bad links should be fixed; let me know if you find any specific examples.

Indeed, it's quite a bit of work but I can grind away at it as I have spare time. I'm a bit surprised that more of the history of our organization isn't readily accessible, so I'm motivated to do what I can to change that.

Everything I've got from 1993 to 2011 (inclusive) is up. There's a few missing Memo issues because I don't actually have them, but that's 19 years of material. That's in addition to the material from 1975 to 1984 (inclusive) that's up -- 1980 isn't posted yet, so there's a total of 28 years of Memo issues on the site.

I've moved the comp regs and P+P documents to their own page. The banquet programs have always been on their own page. I continue to add material as I find it and have time to scan it ... I'll soon post the competition regulations from 1980. It's only 30 pages or so (LOL!)

Back