2014 Schedule

No one's talking, Lance.

So i'm going to go ahead and speculate to the aghast of any that think that's an improper use of the forum. Rumo(u)rs and all.

CSCC and TC wouldn't budge on the the March 29 for drivers' schools.

IRDC's June race @ The Ridge, Race #2 is still conflicting with ORSCCA dbl. Regional on May 11-12, and again with the Rose Cups, June 13-15 for Race #6 @ PacRWays.

TC might have been able to reschedule their original date conflicting with Portland Historics on July 11-13 with ORP's cooperation to July 25-27.

CSCC's Race #10 shares a date with NWRSCCA running a dbl. Regional at the Ridge.

ICSCC PPM:

"8.2 DATE CONFLICTS
Race dates that conflict with SCCA race dates are to be avoided whenever possible within the
confines of the member club track schedule. Driver training dates shall not be scheduled to conflict
with race dates without the consent of the sponsoring member club."

But that doesn't say anything about conflicting DT dates within the Conference, does it? I guess it never came up before.

I hate to imagine that this season is a prelude to the kind of cooperation between racing clubs, sanctioning bodies and the facilities that we can become accustom to.

Is it really all about the money?

(That's a rhetorical question, Rick.)

cooperation-two-mules2.jpg

Rhetorical questions should always be answered in the affirmative. It's down to perspective anyway. For instance, the choice of descriptors: "conflicting", or "shares". Hmmm.

Back