Northwest Grand Prix at Spokane registration available now

Two steps forward, one step back

Go to page 1 of this thread for the quick link to the motorsportsreg.com

peter_sellers_inspector_clouseau_pi3.jpg

"Until we meet again and the case is sol-ved"​

I registered to race in Spokane but .............................

Hello everyone:

I registered to race all three races and for some reason motorsportreg.com does not acknowledged my entry on the registration list. Has someone else experienced the same?
I received a registration receipt but yet I am simply do not show as being registered on the list. Can we fix this?

J.C. Cuevas

They will get you on there. It took a few days or a week for my entry to show up. I am sure they are very busy right now so be patient.

ha JC i t is going to be good to see at the track again. Hope you have rewired the trailer.....bring SALSA SALSA ha ha

Hi Dave:

Thank you. Yes, I will try to bring salsa. We have to put my new motor in, .............. right after flying back from Mumbai but I will try to make a batch before I drive East to Spokane.

......................... the turn workers will divorce me if I don't. Don't want to piss off those guys or I will paying fines for "incompetent driving" or something else. LOL

J.C.

Damn and I am not going to make it. If NWMS had just stated that JC was going to bring salsa I would have made every excuse to show up.

Registered for Spokane but in the event my M5 isn't done, does anyone know the refund policies or if there are any?

If you paid on motorsportreg.com, it's a delayed transaction so you won't be charged until after the event. You're not required to pre-pay but if you do, you can get a refund unless you've gone through tech before the 1st day. On the 2nd day (say you break on the 1st day), you can get a refund as long as you haven't been on track yet. The 3rd day (doesn't apply to you since there are no Novice sessions on Sunday) is free for everyone so refunds don't apply.

Novices pay a flat rate for 1 or 2 days so if you make it through tech at all, you're considered into your race 'days' and will no longer be eligible for a refund.

The 3rd day I referred to is free with paid 2-day entry as explained on the registration page.

Thanks Bryan for clarification! I'm all registered up and paid my IRDC membership dues so now I just need a car :D

Back