37th ANNUAL 8 HOURS OF THE CASCADES

Every endurance race needs a Ferris wheel. :)

I drove the last 3:40 of the race and loved every minute of it. The conditions were horrible, the car was running like crap but it was awesome.

Too bad for the Fogg sportsracer, dropping out within 30 minutes of victory.

That is a fantastic picture! A real keeper - if my car were in that photo it would be huge, framed, and in my living room. I might even claim it was Suzuka or LeMans to gullible visitors ...

It's not a sin to purchase images from the track photographers. They spend a lot of time track side to grab those "perfect" shots.

True, but I also assume using the "Share" button on a photographers site is not frowned upon. Its a lot easier than re-uploading a picture.

Here is the picture John linked to (shared from Doug's zenfolio site)

Last edited:
Hey Guys and Gals:

Sorry the results are late. The were floating in cyber space for a time. Steve has them now and will post. Remember I always post at the end of race day to MyLaps. Laptimes, race, whatever times you were on track. Just always remember they are PROVISIONAL only. The finals are posted on this site. Thanks for all the fun you provided this whole year. It was interesting to have the crews come to the second floor to view the times. I also want to apologize for Race Tracks website. There was a problem in Chicago so Dan Landucci started doing video from my timing box to the old way of posting (RMon) so we could have something. At least we had a little times out to you. You are always welcome on the second floor to visit, watch, read, even complain, etc. If you don't tell me the problem I can't fix it. Direct contact makes corrections faster.

Next year I would like to be able to print out when each driver change happened and who then is driving. I am way open to all suggestions. Also we are thinking along the lines of sector timing for next year. Comments are more than welcome. Dan Landucci and I are just trying to improve what we finally got going. Sometimes it happens too fast to get it right the first time but we just need input for what you want so we can provide what you want in a proper format. This year was fun. With a new track added and it is a dream in progress.

Thank you to all drivers and crew members. You guys and gals are really fun to work with at each track. Keep the suggestion, advice, and comments and complaints coming. Just remember you probably know more about computers and software that I do.

Back