37th ANNUAL 8 HOURS OF THE CASCADES

racergirl0110

This race is sanctioned by ICSCC, under the 2012 regulations as a non-championship race, organized by the Cascade Sports Car Club and held at Portland International Raceway. This is a non-chicane event. Race Chair Chris Heinrich 503-690-0939 may be reached until 10:00 pm.

EARLY BIRD ENTRIES CLOSE: Postmark or ONLINE BY September 20, 2012

ENTRY FORMS: Available at icscc.com or cascadesportscarclub.org

ONLINE REGISTRATION: www.cascade.motorsportreg.com for the primary Team Driver.

Each driver must submit a separate entry form. Please try to send in team entries together.

ENTRY FEES: ICSCC or others – cash/check/Visa/MC price $650.00 car only

Cascade Members – cash/check/Visa/MC price $625.00 car only

(only one driver on the team needs to be a Cascade member for the team to receive this rate)

Early Entry Discount (by 9/20/12) $100.00

Per Driver Fee $100.00 ($500 maximum per team)

Same Driver/2nd car $ 50.00

Spectators & Crew Members FREE!

NOTE: One hour mini enduro credits will be applied by the registrar.

In order to be eligible to run this event all drivers must hold one of the following current licenses: ICSCC - ARR or IRR, SCCA National, FIA, ASN, CACC, NASA. SCCA Regional & all other licenses must be reviewed and approved by the ICSCC License Director; Bob Mearns before entry closure. Bob’s contact information: license_director@icscc.com or 206-713-3345.

This year it's my 5 year anniversary... I was going to be in an e30, but I want to stay married.

This year it's my 5 year anniversary... I was going to be in an e30, but I want to stay married.
You have enough time to get her a license :) Marriage is a 2 way street - Enduro (both of you driving) on Saturday, all inclusive spa treatment Saturday night followed by a lavish brunch on Sunday.

OHHH Greg, you are a keeper!!!!!
I will just pass on the license and driving and go directly to the spa and lavish brunch.

Any teams need another driver? I have been a club racer since 1999 and have enduro experience, including the 25 hours of thunderhill.

-Darren

Keep laughing Wes!

Yes I was given the license and I'm really looking forward to running at the enduro this year!

Robbie, You should tell these guys where you would like them to park, if they find themselves in some kind of mechanical (or otherwise) trouble. Just in case some think that drivers' right on the back straight at night, in the rain, with no power may be an option somehow.

Yeah. Pulling off on the grassy knoll by the truck and my trailer is a MUCH better option. Their team could haul parts out to them or we could tow them through the infield to the pits.

Entries have tumbled to 22 as of this writing...

Very, very sad state of affairs. :confused:

I'm still making the trip from Charlotte, NC to participate in this unique and historic endurance racing event.

Are you?

Did that many cars break at the last race of the season? Or is it just financial reasons/empty seats.

Back