WTB: 185/60R13 DOT tires

Nashco

Hey gang,

I'm in Portland and trying to find some used up 185/60R13 tires for my Grassroots Motorsports $2011 Challenge car. I need something that's DOT rated, condition isn't a concern. Even if they're corded and you only have two, I can still use them for mock up purposes! If there's some useful tread, that's great too.

If you've got something taking up space in the garage and would be willing to help me out, I'd appreciate it. This is the car they're going on (you'll see why I need some for mock up!):

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/grm/2011-n600-west-coast-challenger/33452/page1/

Thanks,

Bryce

I'm in Portland and I don't have a tight time frame. The event is in October, but I'm doing chassis build now and trying to use the same tires I'll compete with during design/mockup.

RalleyTuned, I sent you an email. Hope to track you down at PIR this weekend!

Bryce

Still on the hunt. The used up RA1s from RalleyTuned were 205/60s, I'm going to give them a shot but I'm pretty sure we won't be able to fit them.

Thanks,

Bryce

Hi, if you can't use the 205's, let me know - am trying to put together a 510 roller for some racing later this yr. thanks.

Robert Barg 604-721-1794

Still looking for some 185/60 13s (or smaller). I have test fit a 185/60 13 Hoosier TD and these are a GREAT fit, just need to find a full set on the cheap. As I've said, all used up is A O K!

Thanks,

Bryce

I've got a few different used tires to try out and the 185/60 13 Hoosier TDs are BY FAR the best fit of the bunch. If anybody has a set of these tires that are used up and getting replaced with fresh ones, I'd love some of your left overs!

Thanks for the help,

Bryce

I have a set. I will verify size tonight.

I have 4 of those. Still good tread. $75.00 for the set. I don't have the means of getting them to you though.

let me know.

Last edited:
I'm definitely interested, I'm guessing you're in Tacoma? I can pick them up. This forum doesn't allow me to email you, can you please send me a message (or email nashco at gmail) and we can talk more offline.

Thanks!

Bryce

Just wanted to clarify that I'm now specifically looking for Hoosier bias ply Street TD. Tyler has some Hoosier radials (R6) and unfortunately for me they just don't fit the front end of this car. The bias ply Hoosier (Street TD) 185/60 13 is about an inch smaller in both directions than it's radial cousin. Hard to believe two tires from the same company with the same size rating are so far apart in size! My N600 is extremely tight on tire clearance up front, so it seems the TD is the hot ticket.

Bryce

Back