WOW....look at these run groups!!

There are 40 OW cars, including 2 conference racers, and 39 winged cars and sports racers in the other group! Would love to be there.

Bill, Wes, and Colin: You three need to make a reality show road trip down to a SCCA SFR race. You'll have to pit together and race against each other (Wes will have to borrow a Miata or something non-OW). We'll throw in Danny Bonaduce or Charlie Sheen as the team manager.

I'm an idea guy. You can thank me later ;)

Bill, Wes, and Colin: You three need to make a reality show road trip down to a SCCA SFR race. You'll have to pit together and race against each other (Wes will have to borrow a Miata or something non-OW). We'll throw in Danny Bonaduce or Charlie Sheen as the team manager.

Mike that would be the first reality show I would ever watch!

Heck Mike...you got a Miata now and would get my vote for the most likely racer to provide comic relief!! And also, you can afford to head south...I'm retired so I would definitely need a sponsor. And I could put the team up at my brothers place in Tiburon.

Run with it Michael....

Bill-

i have an ITA car .... and ive raced it in a 26 class car field with ICSCC at PR i think PIR too. but would love hit some of the other cali tracks.

i have an ITA car .... and ive raced it in a 26 class car field with ICSCC at PR i think PIR too. but would love hit some of the other cali tracks.

I've only done a few track days at Laguna Seca, but that would be my choice if I were to make the haul down there for a club race.

Although, it's about 5 hours further south than Laguna, Buttonwillow in central-southern California is a pretty cool track, too.

T1 at the Ridge will be the spot for viewing come August for sure! I'm trying to picture 35 or 40 cars funneling into that narrow chute as you start uphill!
Reality show idea, cool!

Back