Worker question for IRDC

Bonnie

Bonnie Healy
Hi y'all!

Have you worked out any arrangements with local hotels for room rates for the workers for the 2010 season?

I'm thinking positive here and want to make reservations for the March Enduro (say it with me ... NO SNOW! NO SNOW!! NO SNOW!!!)

:) Bonnie

Hey Bonnie. Last year Ron Johnson had arranged for a room rate near the track. I dont remember the details. Hopefully Frank or Rick will see this and get back to you.

Bonnie, thanks for a reminder. I would need a room also when we come up and frankly, I have no idea where to stay. Unless some racer wants to put us up in his front yard for the night.

Richard

NO SNOW..NO SNOW...NO SNOW

Arraignments are being reaffirmed for this year at the Best Western-Peppertree Inn in Auburn for IRDC's events. Ron J. is passing the details along to Rick B. You can probably make reservations by the end of the week. (www.peppertreeauburn.com - 866-327-5385)

Again - a man who has given great and selfless service to IRDC picking up my slack, your outgoing president Ron Johnson.

I've been on the road a lot this week, so sorry I didn't jump on your post sooner. This is one of those hundreds of little details that need to be handled to organize a race, but that I was blissfully ignorant of until reading this post. I'll get ahold of Ron and get up to speed. We should all be thankful that so many volunteers who have worked so hard to organize and work at our races stick around for years and years picking up all the little details and teaching the next generation.

Large shoes to fill my friends, large shoes.

Back