Worker Meeting time @ ORP?

schwank

Code X Motorsports
Since I am a doofus and broke my fuel supply line on Tuesday, with no chance of getting a spare in time, I am unable to race this weekend.

However in lieu of driving my crew chief and I want to come out and work flags/whatever on Saturday. Is the workers meeting still at 8 at ORP? We'll be driving in from Portland that morning and want to allow adequate travel time.

It is at 7:00 i think. We are also in need of many workers so if you can bring some folks that might also be interested that would be awsome. Thanks for your support on this race weekend. sorry to hear about the car.

Driving faster certainly sounds better than getting up earlier but... I don't know that the OSP will see it that way! 7AM worker meeting means a 5AM departure from Portland at latest. OUCH.

Jeff, do you know something different. The Schedule I've seen has cars on course at 830, that would put the worker meeting at 730. The schedule has the facility opening at 700, would be hard to hold a meeting at 700 AM when you can't get in before that.

i thought that was what Russ said at the meeting last night but i could be wrong. I guess it would be tough to have a meeting if you cant get in.

Mr. Schwank,
I am not sure about the actual worker meeting start time, but if you were there by 7:30 we will find a place for you.
I would like to thank you for volunteering your time. We definitely appreciate it.

Thanks again,
Mark Hanken
VP Team Continental
EIP #24

Back