Wokers Needed for ORP

jeffhanken

TC is in need for workers and volunteers for this weekend at orp. I hope that everyone can bring someone out to help man turns and other needs. we can certainly use all the help. Thank you and see you at the track.

Jeff, if we bring folks... IE I could bring my wife...but she has 0 training. Is there work for her there? Or is there a training session she could attend?
jonathan

She has the exact amount of training that the majority of us have had when we first became involved in this great sport.

Proper RW-PPE, and thick skin.

This is a TC event, after all. We learn to 'give it', rather than 'take it'.

.... IE I could bring my wife...but she has 0 training.....

She will do JUST FINE!

Takes about 15 seconds to show her the difference between a waving or standing yellow. And there's alway somebody at any corner willing to teach her/tell he what to do with the other flags

Dress WARM in layers ALWAYS. Wear comfortable shoes (closed toe) and some kind of hat that will stay on in the wind. Carry a Bowie Knife (kidding :) somebody else at the corner will have one).

I have YET to attend a race weekend of lapping day at Pacific without my down jacket on.. GEEZ! Hope I get to take it off for the Historics on the 4th of July.

Back