Whre did the 'records' section of icscc.com go?

If you go to the schedule of events, you can choose years past to get schedules, points, results, etc. Unfortunately, the conversion involved is time-consuming and very, very tedious, so I only have until 2008 right now. (Even when I'm done, I only have data to 2003.) The 2007 info should be up in a few days, but it might be a while before 2006 is up. As you can see, I'm doing them in reverse order.

De nada.

BTW, 2007 is up there now. Also, points back to 2003 have been up, it's just the schedules and links to post-race PDFs that are taking a while to generate.

알겠어요?

I've converted 2006 and 2005. 2004 and 2003 are going to take a fair bit longer (mid to late August, probably).

Additionally, I still agree with whoever said that Driver of the Year/ Randy's picture needs to be on the home page. Our home page needs a racecar!

Although the research was a bit more work, the actual HTML was simpler, and so archives for 2004 and 2003 are up (such as they are). This completes the transfer of content from the previous two iterations of the site to the current one. If there's information that's missing, I don't have it. If there's information that you believe is incorrect, please let me know.

Back