Who is going to Daytona 24?

robjacobsen

The Pros From Dover
The 24 Hours of Daytona is only a month away. Who is going and who is driving this year? Randy? Making plans for a 24 hour party and want to know who to watch.

Dan Rogers is driving in the Continental Tires Sports Car Challenge series, and is exploring opportunities to race in the 24

Dan Rogers is driving in the Continental Tires Sports Car Challenge series, and is exploring opportunities to race in the 24

I need to hire Dave as my press agent! ;-)

As time get's closer, and nothing is heard, it's becoming less and less likely I'll be in the 24 this year. We'll see what happens next weekend at the Roar. There are still two discussions going one - one Porsche, one Audi. You never know ...

Seth and I will be running in the 82 BimmerWorld/CRC Brakleen car again for the entire Continental season, so if you're down at Daytona for the race, stop by the BimmerWorld transporter and say hi!

Dan

Hey I'm going to support Team Seattle and all the other NW Racers as well as see lots of friends and do a little business. I've also entered to run in Daytona 5K race. If you are going to watch and have fun, contact me and we'll get together. You can reach me via the Armadillo phone number found in all our ads in the Memo.

So no 24 hour ride for me this year, but we will be running the Conti race on Friday. If anybody's around, feel free to stop by Wednesday-Friday at the BimmerWorld trailer and say hi!

We will be at Sebring for the Conti race prior to the 12 hour - that's for sure. We'll see if Seth and I end up in a car for the Tudor race or not. There is a HUGE amount of competition for seats this year, both due to the combination of the ALMS/Grand-Am series (all the drivers are racing in one series this year, instead of two), and due to the HUGE number of European drivers in the field. I swear, at the Roar, Porsche had every SuperCup driver on the planet in Daytona.

dan

Back