where in the world is Randy Blaylock?

robjacobsen

The Pros From Dover
Stock cars racing in my favorite city park but no sign of Randy Blaylock? Say it isn't so. Some one needs to show these guys how its done here at PIR for NASCAR weekend.

Probably getting his seat fitted for the group 3 race next weekend in Seattle. I saw hi name entered in Group 3 racing a FM

I'm thinking he's trying to mess with people again. He did that last year. Entered in a Legends car last year with no intention to actually run.

Been participating in a 190 mile team relay foot race called the RAGNAR, starts in Blaine, WA and ends in Langley.

Our cars are so different from either the GASS cars or the NASCAR West cars that they're not useable from a technical compliance standpoint, and I can't stomach the rental fee for a West car, which is usually around $25-40K for this race.

As far as my attempts at open wheel racing, I had every intention of racing. For the Legends race, each time the car I was slated to run had issues, this last time both cars I could have driven were sold days before the race. Still working on the FM race for this weekend. Not to say that I haven't entered races to mess with people, I may have done that at a recent SCCA dbl to play with my favorite GT3 driver.

Well you were missed. I think you could have tutored a bunch of these drivers in the right way to race a ground pounder around PIR.

the GASS cars would have only been 5k for the weekend as long as your over 45 you can race them. i tested in one on the Wednesday before courtesy of the national guard who was offered a free seat on the test day and I was faster the a couple of the west cars. if only i had 5k and was 45 i would have raced.

Back