West Coast/ Northern Pacific Enduros

wolfpack racing

Hey guys,

A group of us would like NASA to step up the WERC. Make it a real "West Coast" endurance series. SCCA only offers the 4 hour at the end of the year (in NorCal). If anybody runs the 25 or any other enduros or would like to run more enduros we would like some feedback. Ideally we would love to have races in CA,OR,WA,UT. Check out the thread and give us some feedback.

http://www.nasaforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=37180

Thanks,
Eric

So these would be NASA specific endurance races, I take it? Events in addition to the existing the IRDC 6 hr. @ Pacific Raceways in March, and the CSCC 12 hr. @ PIR in October?

Or are we discussing something that is all inclusive for the creation of a 4-5 event series?

This isn't NASA. Why not develop the NWES to its potential? Maybe a totally separate points series with. 3 or 4 enduros could be created in ICSCC pretty easy, IRDC, CSCC, TC and maybe NWMS. But if the numbers don't support it, like the numbers CSCC is facing this weekend, and IRDC had this spring, I don't see where there is enough money to pass around.

So these would be NASA specific endurance races, I take it? Events in addition to the existing the IRDC 6 hr. @ Pacific Raceways in March, and the CSCC 12 hr. @ PIR in October?

Or are we discussing something that is all inclusive for the creation of a 4-5 event series?

Richard would be the one to ask questions and concerns to on the NASA link. My understanding was to try and work something out to run in conjunction with your races since you already have dates. At this point he is trying to gauge the interest in a series like this. I have enough on my plate being the PT director, this is strictly his baby.

Ah, so if no one talks to Richard, then...

It just doesn't matter.

In the mean time however, any NASA licensed drivers/teams/workers are certainly welcome to bring themselves on up here for either of these events. If we have nothing else, we have weather, so take your choice.

It seems we may have up to 21 spots available until Friday or Saturday AM for the CSCC 12 hr. (Announcements, rules and regs always available elsewhere on this site.)

Bar-B-Q at every station, and fun people to huddle up to.

Let Richard know that it's up here in the Great Northwet, and he's invited to attend.

Last edited:
Correct. If nobody up North is interested in doing a series like this, then everything will remain the same.

My car is currently on a frame straightener so I will not be making the trek. My team has talked about it for next year.

I believe Richard ran the 6hr earlier this year in the Factory Five GTM.

Last edited:
Back