Video from Grp 1 - Last 5 laps from a Pro 3 car

busbeagle

Although there is not alot of passing in this video the multi car train shows some of the elevation changes that mark ORP. This is the last 5 laps of the Group 1 race as viewed from the 5th place finisher. The first 3 Pro 3 finishers distanced themselves and four of us (Dan G, Michael, Dan R, and I) raced for the 4th to 7th spots. Note the two spins. This video was recorded with a Race-Keeper video and data system on medium resolution setting and exported at medium resolution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvRup3hbB2o

David Beagle
Pro 3 - #121

Which data acquisition system and camera are you using, Dave?

Mike,

The system is very full featured, the factory support very good (more on that later), and the system is relatively inexpensive, as well. Beagle, Fred Wright (I think), Schulman, Stan B., Caelin, and I (at least) are all using it. We had two in the Frost Team cars at T-hill, and they worked great.

It is still just a little "bleeding edge", but we have great access to race keeper, and they have been very responsive to bug fixes, as well as feature enhancement requests. This has even included supplying cables and hardware to connect our old "non-OBD anything" cars to the system. The video is nice, but the synchronized data and video is great when it comes to trying to find a little time in the corners.

TC Moto and Adare are dealers in WA.

Dan

Back