Thanks to all the Spokane workers and Volunteers

Pizza.....Beer.....Band.....Great Racing.....Great Friends......Great hospitality from NWMS.

Can't get better than that Scott. We had a blast.
And you are more than welcome.

I too would like to echo this.

I towed 8+ hours from Calgary to attend. I was absolultely blown away by the entire event. Despite the fact that we seemed to be fixing things all weekend - the hospitality was second to none. A few highlights for me:

Scott, Nancy and the Adare Motorsports crew - for making me feel at home and helping us out.
Randy - for use of the welder, generator and steel for our suspension repair - and just generally being a nice guy
Corner workers and safety crew for enduring ridiculous heat and keeping us all safe

In particular the 2 women who worked the pre-grid all weekend. I didn't catch your names but you were always smiling and very helpful. The offer of water and umbrellas when we were holding was a very nice gesture and much appreciated.

Despite all the issues we had (glad we sorted them out) this weekend still ranks as one of the best because of the people who ran it.

See you all next year.

Anthony
www.giantkillerracing.com

A big thanks to everyone from myself and my father Ken as well. We both had a very good time this weekend as we do every year at Spokane. We always look forward to this event. The weather, while a bit hot, was perfect and the efforts from the workers, officials and drivers was tremendous. I also had fun watching my video in the lobby at the Days in on Saturday night with an impromptu crowd of roughly 20 people that gathered around to watch.

I'm sure the event next year will be just as fun!

Thanks to all the volunteers who helped put on a great race weekend. Thankfully the weather wasn't as brutal as it has been--downright pleasant some of the time :) We still appreciate all of you coping with the heat/beating sun so we can race. Especially appreciate Bill and Tom for their grace and energy keeping things running smoothly despite the usual and unsual issues.

We had some great racing and alot of fun with the people who were there. Nicely enough, my car only needed some minor attention over the weekend, and it ran great (although it needs a major once-over now!...) Thanks to Mike (husband and pit crew) for continually working to make the car better.

Despite the heat, sweat, and sunburn i had a great time. Some great racing, some interesting tows out of the boonies, and some fantastic food. Thanks to Doug and crew for a great time.
See ya next summer!

Kerry (safety 1/ safety 3)

I have to add my thanks. I know it it not easy to spend a day in that heat to make sure we are all safe. I had a blast at one of my favorite courses. I raced this track in a kart and knew I had to do it in a car and never would have guessed how much fun it would have been. This event was second to none and I will be back next time. Some input from the corners helped me to drive better.

Anthony-Thanks for being a great neighbor and I hope to see you guys at a race soon. I appreciate all the help and support. Daryl was really touched by your groups concern. He needed and deserved it. Hope your Sunday went well. Stay in touch.

Back