Thank You x 2

M3BEEF

I'm an avid reader of the forum, though rarely a poster due to having little to add of importance to the topics at hand.

Having made the first mark on the wall on the exit of T10 at PR on Sunday morning, I want to sincerely thank 2 special groups of people that helped make the results of my misadventure in the wet bearable:

1. Safety, Flaggers, et al: You guys and gals ROCK! Absolute professionals one and all. The smiles and comments of those that first arrived on scene to assess my condition and the status of the car still have me grinning ear-to-ear. I had no concerns (other than how bad the car was damaged) and my limited view of how the incident was handled gives me the confidence to come back. Thank you!

2. All of you that offered words of encouragement, car diagnosis, and recommendations on potential fixes in the paddock. A relative newbie in this sport like me always needs some advice and support during the course of an event, but at times like these, even more so.

Spirits are high, went to the gym today...all the parts work, and hope to see you in Portland.

Cheers!

Bob Wellington

Great to see you are shooting to get back on the track and staying positive Bob. Definitely rooting for you as a fellow member of the PRO3 class of 2011! See you out there again soon!

Martin Wild

Back