Thank you - Doernbecher Dash Weekend!!

racergirl0110

WOW is all I can say for the turn out this weekend!! It was a great weekend for the families that came down from Doernbecher! They all had a wonderful time and loved the racecar rides!!

Thank you to all the drivers (family and crew) that helped out during the noon time rides. You all were a great help!

The Reptile Man and Jolly Molly the Clown was a great success, looking forward to having them back next year!

There are so many people to thank for helping put this event on, plus all the donations that we received that made this event a successful.

But I would like to thank a couple of people here:
Pro 3 Thank you for making the Saturday Night dinner! The workers truly appreciate your time and effort in preparing and serving them dinner.
Kristine Craine and Jess Heitman - Thank you for making the lunches for everyone!

Again, THANK YOU for making our Dorenbecher Dash a success!!!!

Tracy Klein, Shelly Miller and Scott Goodrich

The Reptile Education Show was fantastic.

I don't say that because I could even like snakes and such very much, but because the presenter, put on a super-quality educational program, with a large variety of 'hand' picked slitherin', scootin', and crawlin' scaly-like animals that you just could not possibly glean from the Animal Channel programs. That sense of closeness was a bit eerie too when he's holding the head of a lizard that's not too happy and showing full frontal razor-like teeth.

To see those kids eyes like saucers when they heard the warnings as he picked up the 'cereal' box with a 4-5' Diamond Back rattler in side. Yoiks!!

Smiles from the cockpits. Paint on their faces.

What was it all about again?

Certainly much more than the t-shirt and hat that I got through the Silent Auction.

Thanks to Tracy, Shelly and Scott for organizing a great event. All the extras really made for a festive atmosphere.
(Now if you could just change the date so it doesn't coincide with our 4-H fair week.... :)

Thanks again to all of you working corners, grid, safety, timing, radio control, scales, Race Chairman, Stewards...
Hope you enjoyed the show :)

This has to be my favorite event of the year. A great cause, great people, great turnout and great racing. It can't get any better than that. Thanks to everyone that organized the event and volunteered there time to be there. Lastly I would like to thank all the safety crews and corner workers for the excellent job they do.

Tim Bland
84 Anson SA4

Back