Team Continental Schools

jeffhanken

Well these season is just about upon us. Team Continental is very excited to be holding all our events at ORP. The first date is set for May 22 and 23. We will be hosting a drivers school on May 21st. This is a great opportunity to get some track time in and get a leg up on the competition. Hope to see you there. This is going to be a great event. And always remember, Invite your friends.
Thanks
Jeff Hanken
Team Continental

To All coming to ORP

Just wanted to remind everyone that we can always use instructers for the school. So if coming up to do some testing and are willing to instruct that would be greatly appriciated.

Same fee? I didn't see a breakout for group 4 in the registration process.

Randy, If you answered yes to the question "have you ever taken a drivers training"(that was a required question) then you are asked what group you ran in and what group you think you should be in.

I just modified the question to hopefully make it clear.

Last edited:
Got through the questions and there were error messages when trying to continue.

I answered that I wanted to be in run group 4, and the error message said "An answer to "What run group do you think you should be in for this school?" is required"

Another error message said "An answer to "Explain why you should be in the run group you selected" is required", but that field didn't even open.

Finally, when asked if I planned on obtaining an ICSCC License, I chose "have license", but got the following error message "Your answer to "Do you plan on obtaining an ICSCC license?" must be Yes or No"

Got through the questions and there were error messages when trying to continue.

I answered that I wanted to be in run group 4, and the error message said "An answer to "What run group do you think you should be in for this school?" is required"

Another error message said "An answer to "Explain why you should be in the run group you selected" is required", but that field didn't even open.

Finally, when asked if I planned on obtaining an ICSCC License, I chose "have license", but got the following error message "Your answer to "Do you plan on obtaining an ICSCC license?" must be Yes or No"

Thank you for the heads up Randy. I will correct the errors.

Randy, I am not seeing my error. You may have tried to register when Iwas modifying the form. If you do not mind trying again and letting me know how it went...

Randy, Peter,

I just signed up and had no problems at all.

We are so looking forward the being in the very first race group on track, in the very first ICSCC race on ORP.

John Rissberger
# 10 Camaro A/S Group 4

Back