Team Continental Drivers school raffle

jeffhanken

Team Continental is holding a raffle via MSR. The drawing is now open. Tickets are $10 ea and the winner will recieve a free entry into our Oct. 1st drivers school. To enter please follow the link below. All other info can be found on our raffle page.

http://teamcontinental.motorsportreg.com/

Just click on Drivers training raffle.

This is a great oppertunity to potentially get some free track time at ORP. Dont miss out. Drawing ends Aug. 31st.

still time to get in. Dont miss out, limited number of tickets avalible. Drawing ends Aug 31st. Get them while their hot

the count down has begun. Aug 31st is the last day to get tickets. $10.00 ea, winner gets a free entry into out Oct 1st school.

Unfortunitly that info can not be revealed. That is top secrete info. Classified. Ill tell you when i see you.

How is it FREE if the tickets are $10.00?? OK, maybe I am being too detail oriented, but it aint free. Yes, if you win it is a hell-uv-a-deal.

hey hey dont be gettin technical now. Its the best gamble in town. sorry to see you (kyle) havnt made it out there.

Yes Jeff, I really planned on doing a lot more racing this year. I have another car in the works and am starting up a new business venture so that has been sucking all my time. If things go the way I envision them I will hit the tracks with a new car and plan on doing every track at least once, if not all of the races. I was bummed to not make the 1st race for TC at ORP!!

Import rule change: Up to $50 cash back when you by

We have made a recent rule change. The winner will recive a CASH refund of up to $50. So if you purchase tickets, win, then you will get the cash refund of up to and limited to $50. So this makes it a free entry. Get in now to take advantage.

Hmmm... Sounds desparate. What are the odds, now?

images.jpg

Last edited:
odds are still good. Its not desprite, people have just been asking how its free, Now it is. By $50 and win, you get that $50 back. Makes it free right? 3 Days left.

Back