TC ORP Race weekend

kbsmith1

I'd like to thank everyone who helped Team Continental put on the race this weekend at Oregon Raceway Park.
It was a great race weekend. As a driver I had a good time, I ate well thanks to the TC chefs, I was safe on course
thanks to all the workers. Registration, paddock, tech, scales, timing and scoring all went smoothly, although I know there
was a lot of work involved behind the scenes to make it seem that way. A big thanks to Race Chairman Pete Belfanti,
and the excellent team he put together to make the race happen. And lastly, thanks to all the racers that attended to
participate in great on-track competition.

Tracy H.,
(Turns out I don't have your email.) Thanks for thinking of us. We really appreciate your thoughtfulness.

We were very sad to have to cancel my entry for the ORP race. It sounds like it was a good weekend for most people.

Thanks to Linda, Rob, and TC people for making Lauren's weekend good and safe, since she went over without us. That was a little weird, but she had a good time helping out.

Here's some video from Sunday Group 5... Chasing Perry, Gordon and Duncan Pearce. 3 cars, 3 classes and a lot of fun. Thank you guys for some close and clean racing!

Hi Karen.
It was too bad you guys couldn't make it out last weekend, but i was glad to see Lauren helping out as usual. A very big thank you to your great daughter !
Hope Mike is feeling better and look forward to seeing you in Portland. I'll probably bring a little something for you again ; )
traceyhazard80@hotmail.com in case you need to get in touch before then.

Colin,
Thanks for a great video. Sorry!!!, it would have been great to run the videos side by side, but I haven't had a camera in the car and "duh" forgot to turn it on. It was some great clean close racing with Gordon, Duncan and you. We will not be in Portland, but I am looking forward to Spokane.
Perry

Back