Still looking for a new home...

westipton

My 87' Chev R20 Silverado 4 door crew cab is still waiting patiently for it's new owner. Fresh 350 with RV cam, Headman headers and a new 3" exhaust with new cat and Flowmaster muffler.
Tires are good and brakes and shocks are fresh. He could use a paint job soon, but I have traversed the NW for a dozen years towing various vehicles and he never let me down once.
I admit I enjoy my 2004 Tundra, and Big Red needs to find a new home, but it will be tough to see him go.
Over $6500.00 invested in the last few years, but in the eternal quest for racing $$ he is on the block for $3500.00 or best offer.

It needs utility box to be a 'sweet' Response vehicle. Something about stuff sliding around in the back, you know.

It's awful pretty though. And, as is, would certainly make a great flat tow/equipment/clean-up rig.

In fact, if you bring it down to ORP next month we can put it to some good use. Stick some lights on there... put a 'For Sale' sign in the window. Lotsa pickup folks around them parts. Maybe you'll get a bite.

Last edited:
Great idea Kenny, but bad logistics for me since work is painfully slow and $$ are painfully tight. He comes with a utilty box that sits across the front of the bed, and there is plenty of room to add more stuff since that bed is 8 feet long.
I can just picture him hurtling down the straight with lights flashing and the E-crew catching bugs in their teeth!

Back