Spokane Video Thread

colin_koehler

Great SCOTT!
Post them up. Let's see all those exciting moments. Besides, work is boring right?!

Group5 starting from the back: 1st and 2nd place ITA battle.

Nice work Alberto! Kept your nose clean and found yourself a good tussle in your upgrade race - keep up the good work!

(I sure a lot of senior drivers will think the same thing when they view this - use that draft!!!)

Nice video R.

By the way those are sub 1:29.xxx laps being run in a car that was for sale last fall for less than spec miata money.......once again you cannot go faster for the money than FC ....... Just put your right foot down and hang on

Sweet.........plus 140 mph and plus 2 g's........flat thru turn 1 and plenty of time to slow down for 2 after you pass brake marker 3.

TV edit of Saturdays races airs tonight on swx at 6:00 pm pst. This will also be available to watch on the watch swx app for android and iOS devices however it is regionally locked. So if you can figure out a way to trick your device into thinking that you live in Spokane, or Yakima or the tri-cities than you can watch it from anywhere in the world. It will be repeated twice more this weekend so check swxrightnow.com for their full schedule.

Things you learn when you've been around this world for awhile.

How dad downshifts: I did not believe he actually did this until I caught it on camera. Kind of neat.

I must be missing it: All I saw was one rev-match for each gear change. I was expecting (and maybe didn't see) one rev-match when it comes out of a gear and another before it goes into the next.

Back