Spokane SWX

greg_coffin

NWMS is pleased to announce that we have reached an agreement with SWX to film and broadcast our 2013 Race.

In addition we will also produce a DVD that will be made available to all racers who attend the race.

There are a limited number of opportunities to have your company or organizations banner/advertisement appear on the broadcast and DVD. Just drop us an e-mail for more info.

So plan on coming to Spokane and bring your A game, because 45,000 viewers are going see you !

What is SWX? I've got family over there that would likely watch, if it is available on their provider (DISH and Comcast).

Hey Greg, this DVD available for the racers that attend.....does this offer cover the volunteers too? It would be a great thing for the first time volunteers (there is also a volunteer for flagging coming to Spokane while he's here on holidays from England)

Just askin'.

Hey Greg, this DVD available for the racers that attend.....does this offer cover the volunteers too? It would be a great thing for the first time volunteers (there is also a volunteer for flagging coming to Spokane while he's here on holidays from England)

Just askin'.

My vote is all workers get first dibs on the DVDs. Small token of thanks from the drivers...

Great job putting this together Greg, I know that they do a great job. Last year they came out to the SOVREN event and even did a fly over.

They did a delayed live of both sat and sun and they also plan to be at this years June 1-2 event.

I'm going to have to practice my pose:

speed-racer-car-o.gif

"Maybe even a better motel"....that's funny.
Lat year was entertaining specially for the comings and goings of the hourly rentals rooms. lol

All joking aside, we truly appreciated the rooms. Shower/Bed/TV at end of day is good in my books. OHHHHH preceeded by Pizza/Beer/Band of course.

Greg, by the way, I think we have about 6 or7 experienced flaggers coming this year from META.

Greg, I sent Jay an email but haven't heard back yet. If one of you can email me basic info for the weekend, ie details for us out of town workers that want to attend, I can pass the info on to the workers at the upcoming IRDC race.

Thomas

tliesner@shaw.ca

SWX is also available over the air on digital channel 6-2 . Any new tv with digital tuner can pick it up with a digital antenna. These are pretty inexpensive . I have one in the RV that I just hang out the window when I need it :)

Back