Spokane.....needs more racers

greg_coffin

We are currently 20 % below last years entry level with 2 more days to go before the late fee kicks in. At this level it is doubtful we will make costs. So if you like racing on the east side get your entry in an come and join us for pizza and beer on Friday night.

I heard that a certain winged car might only be traceable by the vapor trail it will be leaving.......12 FC s. 8 are already at the track

That was a great weekend and an outstanding value. $625 for 6 races (well, I did 5) but nonetheless and that doesn't even take into account the variety of special races. Wow!

That's what I call value. For perspective; if I just single entered it would have been $142/race. Double entered (6 races) would be under $105/race. Not only is it the absolute best value in Conference but NWMS puts on a great event. I can't wait to attend next year and I'm hoping I won't have to rebuild anything in the paddock in 2014.

Great job NWMS and Charlie and Greg. Thank you.

Could not agree more with you Colin! I was so glad I was able to attend again this year. NWMS puts on a great event. Even though last year I had race car problems, and this year it was tow vehicle problems, I will definitely be putting Spokane on next year's calendar and hopefully I won't have to work on ANY vehicles:]

Colin your gratitude is appreciated, but I really only contributed enough to earn the free food bracelet for the weekend. There are many from nwms who deserve a much bigger thanks than I do. Thanks to all the workers, you were tremendous. Thanks to the many racers who put in some volunteer time this weekend as well. It is very special when drivers stick around to help out with the weekend even after their car decided their race weekend was over. It is those sort of things that make icscc the best group to race with. There are many more who also deserve a big thanks for this weekend and if you didn't already get a personal thank you from those at nwms, please know that you were very much appreciated.

Thank you NWMS

All of NWMS members and supporters are to get a big big thanks from the workers. Yes, you needed us but as a club you put out more than $6,000 to support the workers. That is awesome. I heard a few grumbles on the food but pack your own food if you can't eat what is given FREE! Remember they have to please over 100 people at one time and that isn't easy. NWMS people, Jay, Susan, Greg, and all others, are the greatest. We all had fun and some good laughs along the way. Again thank you, thank you, thank you.

I always say it every year and its the only weekend I have consistently attended since I started racing... I had a blast again and the weather didnt disappoint!

Thanks to everyone for a perfect weekend of racing.

Excellent event as I expected. NWMS puts on a terrific event and I alway look forward to racing in Spokane. Thanks to all who set this up and made it run like clockwork.

Thanks from us also. As usual, we loved being there. Thanks to Jay and everyone else who worked so hard to pull off 3 days of racing. (Thanks for getting the weather to be more mild than some years...)

Back