Spokane Group 3 Thanks & Poster

greg_coffin

SIXTY PLUS ENTRIES OVER 3 DAYS

Thank you Group 3!

But for last minute withdrawls, due to tentative race status, and mechanical attrition, it would have been over 90.

More important there was good, close, racing from the front to the back.

A few of you did not get the Group 3 Poster before you left.

Contact me at Northwestmotorsports.org to arrange delivery

Greg

more racing spokanec july 17 014.jpg

forget finding waldo find james

Great turn-out Greg for a great event. I haven't had that much fun in a long time! Thanks for your efforts and long hours in making this happen.

you are correct.......I knew we started 20 on Sunday but had to count about 10 times and blow up the photo to find everyone

Greg, the poster was a classy touch for a great event. Thanks for all of your efforts. This was probably one of the best if not the best race weekends I have had. Had some great racing with Jack, Wes, and Bruce. Can't wait to do it again.
Sherm

Greg,

I am sorry I was unable to make the event this year. It sounds like the turn out was great and all who attended had a fun weekend.

Tim Bland
84 Anson SA4

>>A few of you did not get the Group 3 Poster before you left.<<

I can't wait to get one. Please, please don't forget to send me one. Your lovely wife asked for my address and said she would send it to my home address.

.............................. I returned to the paddock via flat two four times but ........................ I had a wonderful time. Thank you and your club for all the hard work and wonderful hospitality. I will be back next year or .............. sooner if there is another race.

All the best;

J.C.

Had a great time running with you guys! As most of you know I vented my motor with 1 rod on Fridays race. Sorry for the oil down on the track. But the up side was that J.C. was waiting for me on the return road. Sorry for your bad luck in Spokane J.C. And all you Canadian guys that made the trip, thanks for coming down. We really enjoyed racing and socializing with you all. And a special thanks to Jay Ivey for tuning my motor. We picked up another second a lap out of it!

Todd Stanley
Group 3 #21
Group 1 #14

Last edited:
Gary

We are meeting atJack and Dan's tommorow night I will bring one. They came in two batches so out of towners got the first 15.

By the way from the look of your video you did not loose much if any during your lay off.

J.C., Trout, Daryl, Jack and Cary the posterswere mailed today.

Greg

>>J.C., Trout, Daryl, Jack and Cary the posterswere mailed today.<<

Greg:

Thank you; ...................................... you are "top drawer"!

Back