Spokane County Raceway and the Adare Motorsports dates this 2012

Blair R

Hello all, can anyone tell me if the Adare dates at SCR this April and May are open to open wheel cars? We would like to come down and do some testing if possible. Thank you

Blair R

Tried to correct the spelling error in the header (Adaire) but ...no luck

Last edited:
I asked Hank at AAF and he said the short answer is NO for OW cars. I would still e-mail Scott though.

You can also send Greg Coffin an email and see if there is any interest in a track day during the week for open wheel cars. The track is available during the week for rental. It would take about 10 or more open Wheel guys to make it affordable. I also would check and see about the track day before the SOVREN vintage races. We did have open wheel cars out on track that day last year. They ran in their own group.

Thanks all for your replies. I feel compelled to commend you all for how responsive and active your are on this forum. You all love racing just like we do in Alberta, not to dis our clubs or organization in any fashion but you guys have tracks! Choices! We do not. I was a member of NWMS last year but could not show up as much as we had hoped. I will renew for 2012 and am hopefully going to be seeing you all on a more frequent basis. I am also sure that the open wheel grid will expand in 2012 as well as some of the GT/ Tin top racer grids as a result of our race track situation (or lack of) in Alberta. For sure we have some Tin Top and Open Wheel racers that would be crazy not to consider the ICSCC grids within a 10 hour tow! Keep up the great work that you, the officials, guys / girls are doing!:smile
Blair R

Back