Speed and Feed 4/17

hoseklamp

Ted Tracy III
Next Saturday, April 17th, Victory Racing Camp will be holding a fundraiser at Pat's Acres Racing Complex!!

Grab 3 friends, relatives or coworkers and race wheel to wheel in a 2 hour long endurance race!! To finish it off, sit back and enjoy a catered barbeque lunch aferward!! All the proceeds will be going to send Junior High and High School students to a week long, overnight racing camp this summer!!

I'm going to be running this event and will be the director at camp this summer. I'm trying to get the word out in hopes that some of you guys might be interested in coming out and tearing up the kart track next Saturday!! There's nothing like going 50 mph just inches off the track or overtaking a competitor on an outside-in pass.

If you guys have any questions, or want to form an ICSCC team , post them here!!

You can also get more info And sign up at WWW.TEAMVRC.ORG

Remember to take your kidney belt with you if you go! It is a great kart track, but smooth it ain't!

Good luck with your event.

Thanks Wes! The track is a lot of fun and these karts can definitely get some bounce when sliding around the corners.

Unfortunately though, we started late on advertising for this and didn't get enough teams signed up. We will be canceling this race for the coming weekend. We will be doing another one on June 5th, which, of course, lines up with a race at PIR :(. It really is a lot of fun though and I'll let you guys know of future races.

For anyone with a Junior High or High School aged kid, take a look at or website and see if our camp is right for them! We've had a few local race driver's come out and speak at our camp and have had a few children of local and nationwide racers come out to our camp. I have a lot fun every year and I don't even get to drive too often!

Back