[For Sale] Sparco Racing Suit Size 62

smsazzy

FV #09
Sparco 3 Layer Racing Suit - Used but in descent shape. Waist band velcro needs to be replaced. Size 62
No idea what is a fair price. Make me an offer. $200? Open to trades straight up for Van Diemen RF00+ FC 🤣
Email me at stephensaslow(at)gmail(dot)com with any questions.
IMG_1914.jpg
IMG_1913.jpg
IMG_1915.jpg
IMG_1911.jpg

Hi there. Is this suit still for sale? It has been on here awhile, but I just joined the forum. How old is the suit? What condition and how many times has it been worn? Is there an expiration on the certification on suits? Thanks, Guy 408-420-4199

Not to steal Stephen's ad, but if that suit isn't for sale, I have a newer (2007 manufacture) Sparco size 62 I'd be willing to sell. Only wore that one 5 or 6 times, I believe, and it was professionally cleaned after each use. Same SFI/FIA ratings as this one, but a solid blue and no patches other than the SFI one. "Three-layer" in the sense of protection level, but actually only two layers of material. (I have an older size 58 that I could also sell whose "three-layer" protection is actually from three layers of fabric.)

Hi there. Is this suit still for sale? It has been on here awhile, but I just joined the forum. How old is the suit? What condition and how many times has it been worn? Is there an expiration on the certification on suits? Thanks, Guy 408-420-4199
Sorry I didn’t see this. Yes, I still have the suit. 206-659-7010

Back