Seat available for the 25hr at Thunderhill

We have a seat available in the Silver Datsun 240Z #52. We have successfully finished all previous 4 starts, with 2 top 10 overall finishes.
Looking for a driver that can help us to continue having fun and finishing the event. For more info email manfred52@yahoodotcom or call Manfred at 206.313.6752

There is still time to get in on this years event! The race is the first weekend in December, the 5th and 6th. If there is a budget problem with 3 two hour stints, maybe 2 two hour stints would work. Final preparations are being made on the car. We have tires for all weather conditions, and this car is great to drive in the rain. Food will be provided, so you won't go hungry. We may even be able to find you a bunk in one of the trailers! If you have the interest or desire to go endurance racing or simply want more info, please call Manfred at 206-313-6752 and I'll do the best to answer any questions you may have.

Don't miss out, this is a great team with a very fun car to drive. A fantastic value, just don't drive too fast or you will get stuck with the dinner bill!
Really and truly a great experience, a real arrive and drive....and eat.

Jeff
www.retroracingteam.com

Best to call Manfred directly Mike.

Just be careful..., you'll have more fun than you can conceive, gain valuable driving experience, form lifelong friendships, enjoy a very special activity not many people get to, and learn some things about yourself you didn't know you didn't know.

The race is on a weekend Mike! You can do like Jeff Remfert did a couple of years ago when he was really busy at work and couldn't take the time off. He flew to Sacramento, drove the rental car to the track, jumped in the racecar, set fast lap, bought the team dinner, and beat everyone home! The following year we had 3 guys fly in the Saturday morning of the race and although they missed the green, got there in time to drive,fuel,change tires etc. Then slept on the plane. One just has to get creative for these things.

Mike, at the '07 25 Hrs, when I helped on Manfred's crew, we flew down Saturday morning from Seatac to Sacramento, drove a rental up to the track (about 70 min), worked until the race ended, back to Sacramento and was back at Seatac before midnight Sunday. It can work, but you may end up a bit sleep deprived.

Manfred's approach of "Having Fun" as the #1 objective makes for the best bunch of guys to run this event with that there is in my opinion.

I wish I could do it again this year!

Good luck!

Last edited:
Manfred,

We'll see you there. A few of the Pro3 guys are driving with Frost Engineering in either of his two (yup, two) M3's.

It's always a pleasure to share the track with you!

Dan
#102 "Tic Tac"

That will be great Dan. I'll try to show you the same respect you've always shown me when YOU go flying by ME this time. Do you guys have your pit assignments yet?

i havent got my pit assaigned yet( just doing the 6) cant even see the drivers name on any team to know whos driving what

That will be great Dan. I'll try to show you the same respect you've always shown me when YOU go flying by ME this time. Do you guys have your pit assignments yet?

Manfred,

I don't know what pit space we're in yet. Looking forward to it - sounds like a pretty good crew of Conference folks will be there. Should be fun!

Dan

Manfred,

I don't know what pit space we're in yet. Looking forward to it - sounds like a pretty good crew of Conference folks will be there. Should be fun!

Dan

I'm pretty sure the Frost team is where it was last year - spaces 4-5.

I just wanted to say "Good Luck and have fun" to Manfred/Randy and the rest of the team. Same applies to all ICSCC drivers competing.

Can anyone tell me how to follow along via the internet?

Thanks

i havent got my pit assaigned yet( just doing the 6) cant even see the drivers name on any team to know whos driving what

Well given Eric's team name ("Bloising Saddles") I'd guess it's Sheriff Bart (Eric) and Jim (Tucker) driving that car - got any supporting cast Eric? Is Mongo your jack man? :D

I'm not going this year, my honey-do list won't abide it. Gotta do the bathroom remodel that's been waiting 5 years...

Back